Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

氷輪ザ ~ Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage

氷輪ザ  ~  Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon Empty
PostSubject: 氷輪ザ ~ Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon   氷輪ザ  ~  Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 5:13 am

Manifestation:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Release Command:

Sasayaki (Whisper/Murmur)

Family:

Neutral

Level:

Shikai

Sealed Description:

Mai’s Zanpaktou strangely enough manifests itself as two blades. A katana and wakizashi, in other words a daisho. Other then the unusual manifestation, her zanpakuto is rather normal looking with shiny black sheaths and white designs on the handles. The blades themselves appear to be made of a silvery-white metal. At times the metal glows eerily.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shikai Description:

Hyourin’s shikai form is extravagant. After drawing or placing her hand on the katana, the blade will begin to glow steadily. Once the coalescing light reaches an apex, the katana will burst into small glowing spheres. Eventually these globes will lose their glow, and reveal themselves as nodules of bones, forming partial or whole skeletons that float in the air. Even then the bones seem to sparkle, leaving a glowing trail through the air, as an afterimage.

After gripping the wakizashi in both hands, it too will burst into light before changing shape. The material that made up the wakizashi will coat Mai’s hands to form a sort of gauntlet or gloves with long sharp nails. The metal has a strangely blackish shine to it, with inlaid sigils and silvery-white markings trailing up to her shoulders. A sheer piece of purple silk is tied to each wrist, loosely fluttering in an unseen wind.

(The bones that form when Hyourin’s Shikai is released are a representation of Mai’s spiritual energy. She collects bones and stores them inside Hyourin’s blade and they are both physical constructs and spiritual energy at the same time, the bones of her enemies. Because of that when they are shattered or broken, they can reform.)

Shikai Ability:

Hyourin's ability is the manipulation and control of bones. This allows Hyourin to manipulate the bones which are part of its form, moving them around at the speed of a Shunpo. Hyourin's ability strengthens the bones in its collection to a superhuman level, allowing them to withstand physical damage, and energy based damage depending on the level of the attack.

Inner World:

Hyourin's inner world is a peaceful one. A perpetually nocturnal landscape, it comprises of an endless wooded area. Trees grow straight, perfectly vertical in a semblance of rows which creates the optical illusion of being able to see straight through the whole forest. Their bark is a silver-gray, smooth despite the apparent age. Elegantly spreading boughs of a profusion of leaves create a thick canopy above. And always, the shifting moon sends a cascade of silvery light to brush against the ground and fauna. A low ground level fog bank roils along the grassy earth, coiling and twining until it is hard to make out the ground. As her mood shifts so too does the weather in the inner world.

Zanpakutō Spirit Persona:

Hyourin is a Zanpakutou at odds with herself. At times extremely sophisticated and graceful she is the cool older sister who knows precisely what to do. At other times far too playful and lighthearted, Hyourin revels in making fun of and generally bothering Mai. Mostly though she is an unusually silent Zanpakutou, hardly speaking or emoting. She has a thirst for battle, more so for the blood and consequently the bones which she lovingly compiles as if a grand collector.

Techniques:

[center]Technique One - Hitotsu Odori

Hitotsu Odori is Hyourin's first technique. This technique effects an allies bones upon contact by making them stronger and more durable. This technique can also repair broken bones as a side effect, and allows an increase of blood reproduction or an increase/decrease in any other metabolic function of the bones.

Cooldown - 3 Posts; Duration - 10 Posts

Last edited by Kuchiki Mai on Wed 09 Dec 2009, 1:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 氷輪ザ ~ Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon   氷輪ザ  ~  Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 12:14 am

~Finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 氷輪ザ ~ Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon   氷輪ザ  ~  Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 12:30 am

First technique has to make contact, regardless. And depending on where contact made, you can break the bone that's near the wound.

Moving the bones at the speed of a shunpo..a bit skeptical since there are many levels of shunpo, which people can out maneuver and block anyway, so it's not really useful to have projectiles moving as fast a flash step since its speed varies on many things.

Second technique..just no. It's practically an over kill in a fight after a certain amount of time. Your shikai ability revolves around the manipulation of bones that your sword produces, not other people's bones. So make your techniques a bit more relevant to your shikai ability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 氷輪ザ ~ Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon   氷輪ザ  ~  Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 12:49 am

To the first technique, I shall voice my disagreement but if you disagree with what I say than alright. A zanpakutou that controls another element does not require physical contact to effect it. You don't need to touch water to manipulate it if you have a water based zanpakutou, or be in contact with ice if you have an ice based zan. Canon wise, we have seen this. I don't know the rules for Zanpakutou's on this site, so I shall subside if you think that is irrelevant or not good enough.

Shunpo varies depending on the user, but since Mai is a LT, then it would be relative to her own personal skill.

As to the second technique, I do not believe you understand what I think is my Shikai ability. It is the manipulate of bones. Not simply the ones that are part of the blade itself. And it is not an overkill in a fight after a certain amount of time. One must take into consideration, the body contains roughly five liters of blood. This technique would remove the replenishing factor of more blood being produced, but such an action is slow to begin with. So assuming the opponent actually gets cut or injured in a manner that they bleed, the technique would enhance the effect of blood loss but not much else.

Wikipedia wrote:
Injury can cause blood loss through bleeding. A healthy adult can lose almost 20% of blood volume (1L) before the first symptom, restlessness, begins, and 40% of volume (2L) before shock sets in.

In any event, this isn't a lethal technique. If by some stretch it could be deployed as such, it isn't meant to be and will not be. Lowering the duration is entirely possible, as in hindsight that was a long one to begin with, but I do not intend for this to be in any way lethal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 氷輪ザ ~ Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon   氷輪ザ  ~  Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 12:54 am

To break another bone inside of a person is auto hitting, so that's not even comparable to any other zanpaktou that controls other elements, and I refuse to accept such a technique, which is why I said it has to make contact.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue. Make adjustments, please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 氷輪ザ ~ Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon   氷輪ザ  ~  Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 1:09 am

Wait, I am confused. Do you accept my opinion on the second technique?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 氷輪ザ ~ Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon   氷輪ザ  ~  Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 1:15 am

For more reasons than one, it's an auto hit, just like what your first technique used to before you edited it. So I'm going to deny it. Sorry. Your first technique is approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 氷輪ザ ~ Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon   氷輪ザ  ~  Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 2:30 am

Ah! Of course, of course. It has been far too long since I have made any sort of application, and I did rush this one without much thought into the actual ramifications of my techniques. I apologize for the hassle, I really didn't think too much about things.

If I edit the second one to require touch as well, would that be acceptable?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 氷輪ザ ~ Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon   氷輪ザ  ~  Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 2:44 am

I still can't really accept it since that technique has an ability to stack. And besides, it also has too many effects by shutting down more than one function of the skeletal structure, and the main admin really doesn't like those type of things since they 1: stack, 2: there's too much going on in the technique, in which you may need to separate into another tech.

[Also, you need to read the new skill system, which may help in more ways than one]

All in all, I still can't accept that technique unless it's toned down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 氷輪ザ ~ Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon   氷輪ザ  ~  Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 3:02 am

I am confused since those skill rules seem to skip Shikai Wielder altogether not telling you how many techniques you are allowed.

In any event, I have removed Technique Two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 氷輪ザ ~ Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon   氷輪ザ  ~  Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Dec 2009, 11:56 pm

Nothing to be confused about. When you reach expert you get an upgrade or new technique. Simple. So with that said, you must have one technique, so pick which one you wanna keep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 氷輪ザ ~ Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon   氷輪ザ  ~  Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 1:26 am

Ah. Alright then, I have removed one of the techniques.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 氷輪ザ ~ Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon   氷輪ザ  ~  Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 1:29 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 氷輪ザ ~ Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon   氷輪ザ  ~  Hyourin no Aika - Dirge of the Moon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Creation/Registration :: Zanpakutō Registration :: Approved-
Jump to: