Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a heads up.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Just a heads up. Empty
PostSubject: Just a heads up.   Just a heads up. I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 2:37 am

If I am not logged in, and on the forum every waking minute of the day, do not assume that I am inactive, or that I have suddenly decided to say "go the hell with the forum" and then "disappear". I check in every 5 minutes, and log in every ten to twenty, so you could say I am still very much here, and yet very much not here. Come on to post and approve and what not. Anything needed that is urgent could be posted, or put in the administrator and moderator area, or sent by means of private messaging. See, I just do not want to spend a lifetime on the chatbox because I have better things to do with my free time, but as a precaution I thought I should post this anyways. Bottom line, I am saying that, even if I am not on a lot, I am still the lurking guest keeping an eye on things. Some people have thought that when I disappear and do not log in, and my activity drops, that I am gone and abandoning things, so to clear up any misunderstandings of that, I posted this. It has happened in the past, so yeah... This is not really even an absence, but a explanation for a change in my activity patterns.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Just a heads up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Administration And Front Board :: Announcements :: Absence Zone-
Jump to: