Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kidou

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kidou Empty
PostSubject: Kidou   Kidou I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 9:48 pm

I just sorta have a question... How can Vizards all use up to level 100 Kidou? I mean... Canon wise, not all Vizards were Shinigami Captain's before they went Vizard, right?

Also. I think it makes some small amount of sense that the Shinigami in the Kidou Corps would be able to use a higher level of Kidou than their counterpart ranks in other Divisions.
Back to top Go down

Kidou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou   Kidou I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 11:28 pm

I believe that Little Kidou nobility stuff you've been looking at has been scrapped. Either way it makes no sense to me that someone could use all Kidou spells without actually training for them.
Back to top Go down

Kidou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou   Kidou I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 4:45 am

I'm referencing the Kidou Template used in the Custom Kidou forum:

Tyki-san wrote:
((((((For formality sake, state if it is Bakudo or Hado. Because it is the most fair this way, the staff will give out the number themselves. Vizard and Captains are allowed up to level 100 Kidou, Lieutenants up to 70, and ordinary Shinigami up to level 50.)))))))
Back to top Go down

Kidou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou   Kidou I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 9:18 pm

I think what he was refering to would be Elite Vaizards. They'd be Captain class no? Does it make more sense now ^___^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kidou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou   Kidou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kidou
Page 1 of 1