Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

11th Division Code of Conduct + Req.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

11th Division Code of Conduct + Req. Empty
PostSubject: 11th Division Code of Conduct + Req.   11th Division Code of Conduct + Req. I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 11:32 pm

Code of Conduct:

You must be a loyal member, and participate in all future 11th division events. When you post, your posts should all be grammatically correct, and up to good standards. Usually, all your posts should be at least 50 words. Rp properly, do not god mod, and power play, or do anything that is not permitted in the rules section of the forums. Additionally, your zanpakuto must be melee/physical-based if you are not the Captain or Lieutenant.

Positions~
  • Captain: Kaguya, Kazumi

• Lieutenant: (You must be up to my personal standards to take this position.)Open

• Third Seat: (You must be up to my personal standards to take this position.)Open

• Fourth Seat: Open

• Fifth Seat: Open

• Sixth Seat: Open

• Seventh Seat: Open

• Eighth Seat: Open

• Ninth Seat: Open

• Tenth Seat: Open
Back to top Go down

11th Division Code of Conduct + Req.
Page 1 of 1