Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re De La Nadan Ressureccion Completo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Re De La Nadan Ressureccion Completo Empty
PostSubject: Re De La Nadan Ressureccion Completo   Re De La Nadan Ressureccion Completo I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 6:21 pm

Resurrecion Name: Hoja de final Blade of the end

Release Phrase: Terminar con todo lo que la hoja de

Sealed Zanpakutō Description:
Spoiler:
This blade is 7 ft. long or 2.5 yards long and about 6 inches wide. This is what Rykira carries on him while in sealed state. Otherwise he simply has horns made of steel with the appearance of bone which can be used as jabbing weapons and claws on his fingers which are made of steel and can be used as a weapon.

Released Resurrecion Description: Rykira will become a more batlike creature. Wings will sprout from his back and his left arm will become a three fingered metal claw which is as strong as his blade. His actual blade will shrink down to about 5 feet in length and about 3 inches wide but will become stronger. Rykira's horns will be able to be pulled off his head and thrown as a small projectile at his opponent and on his non metal arm his claws will grow in size.
Spoiler:

Represent: Bat

Family: Metal

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Rykira will wrap his wings around his body which he will then immediatly release. A Metallic skin will cover Rykira at the cost of his bat wings. This will be like having an extra layer of Hierro on him that if it breaks his normal Hierro would still be underneath so that basically no attack could get through both the metallic skin and the Hierro at once.

Techniques:

Name: Sin brazos cadena de incendios
Ability: Rykira will grab his metal arm and pull it off. The arm will leave a hole that will fire out about 1500 metal spikes in the course of about 10 seconds machine gun style through his shoulder. After which Rykira will then force his arm back on using Reiatsu pressure to hold it there in a sort of welding ability.
Duration: 2 posts
Cooldown: 6 posts

Name: Ala metálica de velocidad
Ability: A slight glaze of metal will cover Rykira's bat-like wings and they will be able to be used as a defensive/offensive tool. The ends of them will be a sharp metal and the rest will be like a shield. Could be used for cutting or defense.
Duration: 10 posts
Cooldown: 12 posts

Name: Remodelación de metal
Ability: Rykira will be able to transform his blade into another form and keep it in that form of another known metallic object for the duration of the technique
Duration: 7 posts
Cooldown: 9 posts

Last edited by Rykira on Mon 02 Nov 2009, 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re De La Nadan Ressureccion Completo   Re De La Nadan Ressureccion Completo I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 8:31 pm

bump for love.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

PostSubject: Re: Re De La Nadan Ressureccion Completo   Re De La Nadan Ressureccion Completo I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 5:07 pm

Increase the cool down for the last technique by one; also increase the cool down for the first technique.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Re De La Nadan Ressureccion Completo   Re De La Nadan Ressureccion Completo I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 2:03 am

All done Fibi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re De La Nadan Ressureccion Completo   Re De La Nadan Ressureccion Completo I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 6:02 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re De La Nadan Ressureccion Completo   Re De La Nadan Ressureccion Completo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re De La Nadan Ressureccion Completo
Page 1 of 1