Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Resurreccion]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Resurreccion] Empty
PostSubject: [Resurreccion]   [Resurreccion] I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2009, 8:52 pm

Name: Solitario

Release Phrase: "Howl."
Represent: Wolf

Element: Shadow

Sealed Description: As seen below, the blade on the right is pitch-black obsidian, through and through. The hilt-wrap of the white katana is a soft, light blue. The katana's blade itself is pure, snow-white as well; but with a hint and a touch of the same light, sky-blue coloring of the hilt. The blades are sheathed and strapped to the back of his pants in an "x" formation. Occasionally they manifest as Wakizashi rather than Katana. As noted by Isshin Kurosaki, those of and above Captain level have to control the size of their Zanpakuto, lest they all be forced to swing around weapons "the size of skyscrapers". Skaeith does so as he sees fit. Often he refers to his Zanpakuto' as his "Fangs".
Spoiler:

Released Description:
Skaeith's soft features change drastically to a more feral appearance. His canines elongate and become sharper, hands and feet turn to claws that are harder than the average Hierro, sharper than the average blade. Ears grow longer and to a point with a minor touch of soft, silver fur, and his unique eye color turns from azure to a yellow-gold with vertical slits for pupils. Still sporting his trademark punk-esque clothing, the most visible change of all is the tail which is roughly two and a half feet long, with sleek and ungodly soft fur. (Which, much to his dismay, involuntarily wags when he is pleased.) The only change to his Hollow Mask is that it becomes mirrored on his other cheek, and elongated, rising up and backward a little past his ear to a point, looking something akin to a set of small horns.

But the change isn't just for show. Pairing the wolf-like agility and movements with the fact that Skaeith is naturally a dexterous-style fighter makes him an annoying target to even some of the most skilled Quincy. But speed isn't all there is to this form; it's not without it's bite. (But that's an honor only reserved for the female opponents. Biting fetish.)
Adapting to his released state, honed with the countless years of hunting fellow Hollow, Skaeith takes unparalleled proficiency to hit-and-run tactics. Even more true to the form, his already heightened sense of smell and hearing return to their peak, easily on par with a canine's.

Ultimate Ability:
Sombre Espada - Due to immense training and specialization within his own element, Skaeith is able to command and manipulate and control his own Shadow, able to shape, control (The control is practically Telekinesis in a sense, but at the same time, it's not), form, move, and manifest itself as whatever he desires . Be it armor, weapons, spikes, etc. The weapon/armor created is incredibly sturdy or sharp, as it's made of and reinforced purely by the Espada's own Shadow (Elemental) and Reiatsu. However, the armor is difficult to maintain for more than a few seconds. Also, making a weapon or armor rids Skaeith of the Shadow his body normally casts upon the ground for the duration of use. Shadows created from the Release of his Resurreccion may also be manipulated. Through the benefits of rigorous training, trial and error, Skaeith has become so familiar with the Dark/Shadow element he can look at a Shadow a faint crimson will outline of it, practically a mirror reflection of the object from which the Shadow is cast. This will also highlight every body part or feature of the object (Shadow Sight). Any Shadow that Skaeith creates may be manipulated. By melding multiple Shadows into one, the power of the resulting Shadow will be increased depending on how many are utilized.

Techniques/General Information:
Skaeith possesses an affinity for the element of Shadows, and has developed a small arsenal of techniques utilizing it. Furthermore, he may manipulate freely his own Shadow, or any other Shadow of his creation. This can range from creating weapons ranging from swords to spears, etc; a coating that acts as armor (But is very draining and cannot be maintained for longer than seven seconds), to shrinking, expanding, dividing, and even causing spikes to shoot upward from said Shadow. Seeing as all manifestations are born solely of Skaeith's power and Spiritual energy, they are further solely his to control. For instance, if he were to make a wall of Shadow, none other than he would be able to "Step" into it, even if they possessed an ability identical to Shadow Step. If they are capable of launching an attack into a shadow and making it continue via a different shadow, they would be unable to continue it through any of Skaeith's manifestations regardless of his being in Sealed or Resurreccion Form.

Séptima Sombra/Seventh Shadow - Immediately upon Skaeith's Resurreccion, seven "Shadows" surface. They are circular with an area of two feet, and branch off of no object. "Stepping" from any of these seven Shadows is less strenuous, more conserving of his Reiatsu and physical Stamina. These "Shadows" are basically pools of dark energy with a link to the Shadow Plane, as are any other shadows Skaeith has under his control, so they cannot simply be illuminated and removed.

[This Technique cannot stack with itself. Usage Limit: 3. Cooldown: 6]

Velo de la Nocturne/Veil of the Nocturne - A semi-transparent, black (with tints of gray here and there) aura surrounds the Arrancar's entire figure, made of Shadow. There are actually two layers to this "veil", one that is skin tight around him, and another that is barely separate from the first layer. The veil acts somewhat as a Biohazard suit, granting him moderate but not extreme protections to heat, chill, etc. Airborne poisons and things of that nature are more effectively resisted, also serving as a minor armor as well as prevent external animosities from entering Skaeith's body. If necessary, the Veil may be dissipated completely, and an entirely new one can rise up to it's place at the cost of some Reiatsu. Finally, it is a Shadow, therefore can be manipulated. Anything created from it may be used freely as if it were an appendage of his own body. While wearing the Veil, Skaeith takes more damage than normal from Light-based attacks (Granted they hit, of course), as he is merging with the Element of Shadow; and Light is the natural opposition.
[6 Round Duration. 9 Round Cooldown. The Veil may be dissipated to mid-Duration and re-summoned as necessary, resuming where it had left off on the Duration count.]

Last edited by Skaeith on Mon 02 Nov 2009, 9:09 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

[Resurreccion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Resurreccion]   [Resurreccion] I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:30 pm

The sense of smell and hearing, all of that. I don't see a problem with. Grimmjow had something similar when he released. However, the lines below seem more like an ability to me than anything, which have no business being in the description.

Quote :
Finally, Skaeith's skill with Shadow Stepping reaches it's true potential. Both Reiatsu and stamina takes less of a hit, the three second drain immunity jumping to five. He is also able to Shadow Step 2 extra times than in his Sealed Form.

Take it out.

I don't see a cooldown for the first technique or a usage limit before said cooldown comes into effect, same for the second one.

Shadow and Dark are two different elements, of which you may have only one or the other. Approval on this is pending for when I have more time to look over this application, for now, just remove, add, and change what I said, my apologies for the wait. I'll be back later to fully check this over.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

[Resurreccion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Resurreccion]   [Resurreccion] I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 8:41 am

My bad, I meant to make some changes here and there on here where I felt things were over-worded or jumbled. Said changes have been made, added Cooldowns and whatnot. Hopefully I've fulfilled what you requested.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

[Resurreccion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Resurreccion]   [Resurreccion] I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 5:22 pm

Hmm, the general information is redundant of the ultimate ability. The only thing that concerns me with it is that bit about the launching an attack into the shadow, and no one being able to step into it. I am sure you mean something else by it, but just to be on the safe side I will say what I need to say. Attacks can break through those if strong enough, just so we have that clear. I still do not see a cool down for Séptima Sombra/Seventh Shadow, usage limit and cool down. I see it says something about a CD yet never gives one. Increase the cool down for Velo de la Nocturne/Veil of the Nocturne. Also, take out the part that says merging the element of darkness, as you are shadow.
Back to top Go down

[Resurreccion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Resurreccion]   [Resurreccion] I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Oct 2009, 9:08 pm

Yeeowch, my bad man I'd forgotten about that part. Took out that bit about the Cooldown in the skill itself and added it under for simplification and whatnot.

As for the bit in my general information, I don't mean my Shadow is unbreakable. If I make a wall of Shadow and they fire a Gran Rey Cero at it, it's gonna break. Unless they have really weak Ceros. But say they have an ability that lets them attack through one Shadow and it pops out another: Said opponent fires a Gran Rey Cero into his own Shadow and attempts to make it fire out of my Shadow, it wouldn't work. Or say they had an ability identical to Shadow Step, they wouldn't be able to use any Shadow I had under my control for said ability.

In simpler terms, it would kinda be like trying to control someone else's Fire or other. Wouldn't get you too far, unless that was your ability. To control other people's shit.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

[Resurreccion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Resurreccion]   [Resurreccion] I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 11:38 am

Okay. Increase the cool down on the second technique some more. I ask this because the duration is decently long so it needs a longer CD.
Back to top Go down

[Resurreccion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Resurreccion]   [Resurreccion] I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Nov 2009, 5:34 pm

Upped the Cooldown to 9. If you don't mind, I'd like to add that the Veil can be dissipated to stop the clock on the Duration count, and when re-summoned resumes where it left off.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

[Resurreccion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Resurreccion]   [Resurreccion] I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Nov 2009, 9:01 am

Sure, sure. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Resurreccion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Resurreccion]   [Resurreccion] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Resurreccion]
Page 1 of 1