Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wind Of Creation That Splits Apart Heaven And Earth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Wind Of Creation That Splits Apart Heaven And Earth Empty
PostSubject: Wind Of Creation That Splits Apart Heaven And Earth   Wind Of Creation That Splits Apart Heaven And Earth I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 3:08 am

Name:

Wind Of Creation That Splits Apart Heaven And Earth. WOCTSAHAE.

Family:

Wind.

Description:

There are no changes in his appearance, only a gentle to violent blue/crimson aura.

Ability:

Enkidu can manipulate the wind with extreme precision and skill, given that, it is not a far stretch to say that he may also control over the wind with equal skill. The wind is his domain, and as such, he has dominion over its power and form. He may control the wind in a way so that it becomes like a blade fired at something like a projectile, which is in most cases triggered by a movement from the arms. Even though such is not a necessity as without movement it is still possible. It is also possible for Enkidu to increase the density of wind so that it becomes thicker and heavier. This is accomplished by stacking several layers of wind on top of one another. Also, he can fly by using the wind underneath him.

There is another favorable application of this ability, which is to create a barrier entirely comprised of wind. This is accomplished by wrapping a great deal of wind around an object in spherical formation, and then stacking several layers of high density wind on top of one another. Though it does not have to be in a spherical form. Despite this, the true power of this ability is the compression, condensing and acceleration of wind. In this way, Enkidu can accelerate the speed of wind by as much as 500 MPH, then compress or condense it into a smaller form, such as a powerful sphere of wind.

Empowered Description:

There are no changes in his appearance, only a gentle to violent blue/crimson aura. Though his presence does expand quite a bit over the aura, an extremely large one at that.

Empowered Ability Description:

The Empowered ability gives greater control and precision over the wind, as well as over a larger area than before. It may also gives the ability to control the wind with such precision that small, yet normally possible applications may be usable--but with more ease-- such as to amplify small vibrations in the air, allowing Enkidu to hear faraway conversations, compressing air into something as small as a person's ear. (of course, it is avoidable) He could channel it through and around his arms and legs. While normally such powerful winds would knock even him off balance, when created so close to the body, that drawback now no longer applies. High-velocity movement can be used to render himself invisible to unaided human or other vision, making him extremely hard to follow and notice (Mainly only used outside combat situations).

Despite the upgrade to the powers usual ability, the only really notable thing is the newly gained supernatural stamina, durability, and reflexes--also increasing his thought process speed and brain reaction time in order to match that of his reflexes, but also a supernatural healing factor as a result. The durability and stamina are a result of the healing factor. In other words, the power to regenerate wounds and replace lost body parts over time. Major damage such as missing limbs would take around four post to regenerate, but lesser wounds would take considerably less time-- things such as scratches or cuts would seal up almost instantly. Of course, the most advanced method possible of this ability would be for Enkidu to greatly uplift the velocity of wind around him, draw it into one spot from countless different angles, and then compress it at one spot by fusing the wind flow at one point to create a massive plasma storm.

Techniques:

Name:

1.Enrolle Túnel Actual [Wind Current Tunnel]

Effect:

With this technique, Enkidu gathers wind into the area in front of him by wrapping it into a high speed cone about ten feet from left to right and up to down, and by doing this, he creates a rapidly spinning mini tornado. The wind rotates at 800 MPH, and is typically used as a projectile. However, he may control it for some elaborate movements. While extremely destructive, it is not that difficult to avoid providing the target is not already injured or occupied, but it does create a pull around its immedient vicinity of three feet, that, if not escaped before-hand, will effect the targets equilibrium.

Usage Limit: 4 Cooldown: 12 post.

Name:

2.Viento Buster [Wind Buster]

Effect:

Enkidu creates a ten meters in length and three in width Tornado shaped Torpedo of high speed wind that is launched at the target. If this attack hits the opponent they will be sent twirling out of control from the force, and be shredded by the wind.

Usage Limit: 5 Cooldown: 10 post.

Name:

Effect:

3.Viento glorioso Cortador [Glorious Wind Cutter]

With this technique, Enkidu creates a double bladed tomahawk out of wind reiatsu which glows a bright green colour. The blade is about a foot long, and archs upwards, by each swing the air around the target becomes distorted, becoming an edge of sharp wind to cut the opponent from up close. Enkidu must be aimed towards the target for this to work, however, and the way he slashes the wind will mimic it.

Cooldown: 12 post. Usage limit: Can fire twenty blades before the cooldown comes into effect.

Last edited by Kanzaki Numunia on Fri 09 Oct 2009, 2:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Wind Of Creation That Splits Apart Heaven And Earth   Wind Of Creation That Splits Apart Heaven And Earth I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 12:12 pm

So you can't use the Wind as a Source of energy. I'm sorry, but it would be far too OPed. You'd never run out of gas, so I can't approve that. You need to find a different way to put it, so that it doesn't seem OP, Fibz.

As for Plasma Storm; Shift that from Normal to Evolved Ability.

When you say Inhuman Speeds, I hope you mean Shunpo speed, and similar to the way it is used, i.e. a short bust of speed. Otherwise, to travel at the speed constantly, would put far too much strain on your body, and would again, be too OPed.

Obviously, you could use it more frequently than a Shinigami could use Shunpo, but there will be a limit. Also, Put it down as a Tech, and not an ability. Your ability is far too varied. Control over Wind has so many applications, that you could have virtually unlimited powers. So, I'm going to have to limit certain parts of your ability to make sure you don't exceed Leader Level strength.

Tech 1 and Tech 2 are ok.
Tech 3 should have a cool down on either the number of blades you can send out before you have to stop using the cutter, or A limit on the Cutter itself. Unlimited blades of wind would make it far too unfair. But, I'm still two minds about that. So don't change this now. Correct the rest first, and then we'll talk about the 3rd Tech.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wind Of Creation That Splits Apart Heaven And Earth   Wind Of Creation That Splits Apart Heaven And Earth I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 2:54 pm

Not a problem. I couldn't use the energy for anything anyways, it was mainly only there to enable the regeneration and stamina aspects of the ability. Nonetheless, I have removed that part completely, and I have also removed the inhuman speed part. Shifted the Plasma Storm from regular to Empowered ability as asked. And I have added a cooldown and usage limit for technique number three. Another thing is, that I'd appreciate it if you listed and told me what and which parts you'll be limiting. When you get to that, of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind Of Creation That Splits Apart Heaven And Earth   Wind Of Creation That Splits Apart Heaven And Earth I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 4:16 pm

There was no need to remove the Speed part Completely. You can use it to provide short bursts of speed, similar to Shunpo, and have an overall speed increase, but it needs to be reasonable.
As for the limiting parts, I meant that in a Battle, I don't want to see you whipping out a barrier every post. Though I know you wouldn't, but I need to take every step I can to avoid God Modding, so your barrier can be used to lessen the impact, but not completely block certain attacks. Just to make sure we don't see any Bankai's being blocked by a couple of Layers of Wind.
Similarly, no Plasma Storm every post. Be Reasonable about it. Sure, you can use the Barrier every now and then, but the Plasma has to be registered as a Tech. Thats all that I meant.

Since I can see that your power is centered around Compression of Wind [Physical Properties of Wind], I won't mind some improvisation, but nothing to grande, ok?
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wind Of Creation That Splits Apart Heaven And Earth   Wind Of Creation That Splits Apart Heaven And Earth I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 4:44 pm

No, I understand exactly where you're coming from. I removed it because it was unnecessary and over the top now that I thought about it. My abilities are wind, so it wouldn't make sense to have a drastic increase in speed, even for short burst. Also, I figure elites and such would be pretty fast anyways, so it really was unneeded. Thus, I removed it. As for everything else, I understand perfectly. My power is centered around compression, condension, and acceleration to be precise. So, you want me to register the plasma storm as a technique then? Alright. I'll do that a little later, when I have the time. By my count, I still have one technique left, since we elites get four. So, I'll add that in a bit. Also, I know what you mean, I couldn't see a simple barrier of wind blocking a Gran Rey Cero or some other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wind Of Creation That Splits Apart Heaven And Earth   Wind Of Creation That Splits Apart Heaven And Earth I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 4:53 pm

Good, then with all that said and done, My Verdict is:

A-P-P-R-O-V-E-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind Of Creation That Splits Apart Heaven And Earth   Wind Of Creation That Splits Apart Heaven And Earth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind Of Creation That Splits Apart Heaven And Earth
Page 1 of 1