Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well... this is goodbye...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Well... this is goodbye... Empty
PostSubject: Well... this is goodbye...   Well... this is goodbye... I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 9:58 pm

Due to my parents yelling at me. I finally realized that i need to get my health back up. I'm sorry but this is goodbye. Goodbye all the people who liked me being there and goodbye those who wanted me dead. Say goodbye to Shinsei...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is goodbye...   Well... this is goodbye... I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 10:20 pm

Dang.....Well, hope you get better....cya dude.... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is goodbye...   Well... this is goodbye... I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 10:54 pm

T_T BUDDY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is goodbye...   Well... this is goodbye... I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Oct 2009, 11:03 pm

*LIghtning strikes, thunder booms* NOO!!!!! YOU WILL STAY! I AM GOD AND THIS IS MY DECREE! DDDD<<<<

Translation: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! T_T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is goodbye...   Well... this is goodbye... I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 11:21 am

Too bad. Good Bye Tommy.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is goodbye...   Well... this is goodbye... I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 12:08 pm

Remember, goodbye is just a temporary parting of people, not a permanent one. No one leaves for good, at some point, they will come back, You included, Tom. Health and real life is more important by a great deal than the net is, and with that said, improve your health, then come back in the future when you are better. You will be missed, but not forgotten, and I am sure you'll be back. *pulls out a hot iron and brands Fibi's seal of ownership onto Tom's chest*

*Ahem* You have to come back now; I own you. Anyways, will miss you, wait for your return, and best wishes.

~Fibrizo~
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well... this is goodbye...   Well... this is goodbye... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well... this is goodbye...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Administration And Front Board :: Announcements :: Absence Zone-
Jump to: