Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hisoka [God]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hisoka [God] Empty
PostSubject: Hisoka [God]   Hisoka [God] I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 12:13 am

Vizard Template

~!*We all have a persona*!~

Name: Hisoka (Your characters name. Must have a first and a last, type in last name first, and first name last format. That is how names are in the manga, and in japan.)

Visual Age: 21

Ex-Division: None

Personality: Hisoka appears to be a laid-back and irreverent individual at first glance, but this scruffy exterior hides a brutal, impulsive, excessively-violent personality and lethally-short temper. Hisoka is blunt, rude, sarcastic, witty, and quite sadistic, revealing a psychotic grin whenever he becomes excited, much like Kenpachi Zaraki. He displays little respect for authority and says whatever is on his mind, regardless of whether or not it is appropriate. This attitude often leads to various conflicts. He also has conflicts with ANYONE who interferes with his fights, or otherwise clashes with Hisoka's ideals. This Vizard confidently believes most people's powers to be weaker than his, and Hisoka is eager to point this out to those who do not know it themselves. He additionally develops grudges against those who are capable of wounding him and is always eager to return the favor. He will purposefully keep any noticable wounds, such as scars, burns, etc. as a reminder that he has a debt to pay. Hisoka also becomes infuriated if someone believes that they can defeat him regardless of how badly they are injured, which Hisoka sees as the said someone looking down on him.

Hisoka is a very rude and disrespectful character. He uses none of the honorifics in the Japanese language, except when addressing Sanctuary (though he is quick to discard the formality when Sanctuary is not around), and refers to most females as "Woman" in conversation. However, he does appear to have some sort of a code of honor, as he will be unwilling to fight an injured opponnent. Despite his aggression and obvious bloodlust in battle, he possesses a feral cunning and has a knack for quickly exploiting any opening his opponent reveals.

In complete contrast to his normal personality, Hisoka does act differently to the rare few that earn his respect. He normally speaks with a slur, excessive cursing, and complete and utter arrogance. However, when adressing one of whom he respects, he shows that he does have some form of intelligence; Usually speaking properly and being somewhat kind.

Appearance:
(Will add text description later, when I got more time.) Picture of Character: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Inplace of the Captain's Haori, Hisoka has gained a cape like the one Ichigo is wearing in the pictures below... This cape enables flight.
Spoiler:
)

~!*That exploits the burdened weight that lay hidden within*!~

Extras, but not mandatory;:

Height: 6'2"

Weight:

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Greyish-blue

Nicknames: Hiso, Soka, Hissy, etc.

Reiatsu Color: Yellow

Reiatsu Power Level: Higher than yours.

Dislikes: (AT LEAST 5 ) Everything that isn't one of the few.

Habits/quirks: (3-5 )

~!*Just as time halts to a stand-still*!~
History/Background: Hisoka's life before a spirit it unknown. Some say he was born a spirit, some say he simply forgot his life, but one thing is for sure: Hisoka simply woke up one day as a spirit, no memories aside from knowing his name. One thing was odd about Hisoka as a spirit, though.. His soul chain would not corrode, meaning he had no chances of turning into a Hollow through natural occurances.

There was one more thing about Hisoka.. He was fast. Very fast. So fast, infact.. That as a mere soul he had already achieved an extremely underdeveloped form of Shunpo. While vastly failing in comparison to a Shinigami or Arrancar, it was fast enough to out run normal Hollow and he is assumed to be the only person to this day who could use this version of Shunpo. He spent a good while of his spirit life doing just that: Out running Hollow. He had a few close calls, but survived none the less. One day, he had stumbled across a Garganta while running. Curious and seeing it as an easy escape, Hisoka jumped through the void, only to appear within the vast desert of Hueco Mundo. A giant building set before him; Las Noches.

His curiosity piqued, he made his way towards the building, making extreme use of his speed to avoid the massive amount of Hollow that seemed to be present here. He reached the building, as he slowly walked inside, then BAM! Something hit him from behind and it was lights out.

"Aizen-sama.. This ordinary soul has made its way to Hueco Mundo, and then into Las Noches. I did not know what you would wish for me to do with him."

The voice resonated through recesses of the mind of the soul as his consciousness returned. His eyes slowly opened, as he looked around; his vision blurry. There were two mean both in white robes, on sat in a throne with his head rested lazily on his head and the other was knelt before the throne... "I see.. You are dismissed." The man in the throne spoke, removing his head from his hand as he lazily shook his hand in a dismissive matter. "Uhh--.. Yes! Of course. My apologies, Aizen-sama." and with that, the kneeling man had vanished, in what seemed to be a more refined version of Hisoka's speed.

So, the man left on the throne was named Aizen, and he seemed to rule over this place.. Hmm. Hisoka had now stood up, shakingly anyway. "Your name. What is it?" Aizen spoke as he stood from his throne and began to walk towards another, empty, part of the room. "It's Hisoka." Hisoka had spoke, a with a drowsy tone. "Well, Hisoka..." Aizen spoke as a pedestal rose from the floor, and he removed an orb from it. "I am going to try something on you. I assume you've no protest?" He said as he turned to Hisoka and motioned him to come towards closer. Not knowing how to reply, Hisoka did just that and walked closer.

After observing the orb some, apparently for pure amusement, Aizen sat it back on the pedestal. "Touch that orb, Hisoka." Confusion consumed the drowsiness as Hisoka found himself wide awake. "Eh..? Okay.." Hisoka said as he extended his hand, and pressed his left index finger to the orb. At first, nothing happened. Then, a bright light emanated from the orb. "Arrg!" Hisoka's soul chain had quickly devoured itself, down to the hollow whole. Hisoka fell to the ground, as Aizen watched in bemusement. He thrashed about as a white liquid poured from his mouth, his eyes, and his nostrils. The liquid flew outward, before arching back and pouring against Hisoka's face. Air spun wildly around him as his reiatsu skyrocketed. Aizen, now smirking in happiness made some distance between the two. "The mask is forming first, while he still has his plus body. Maybe this will duplicate what Kisuke, Urahara did to Kurosaki, Ichigo." Aizen had said to himself as he walked.

"Hello, Hisoka. I am Kenji Kouen~" The flaming seductress spoke softly, as if flirting with Hisoka. What the fuck? A long conversation ensued, and Hisoka and this woman, his Zanpaktou, eventually came to an understanding.

An explosion of yellow reiatsu lashed out, blowing a hole in the roof of Las Noches. Wind whipped and various craters formed around the room. The anarchy subsided and there stood Hisoka. Shinigami robes set upon his figure with a sheathed Zanpaktou on his back. And on his face.. Was a hollow mask. The mask slowly crumbled to reveal Hisoka's face, a state of terror set upon his expression. "Wh-What did you do?!" Hisoka yelled out, as his reiatsu lashed around him uncontrollably. A hybrid reiatsu; Half hollow and half Shinigami. "Oh, nothing. You may return to your normal life now." Aizen said with a snap as a Garganta opened, and an Arrancar appeared behind Hisoka, pushing him in.

Hisoka now wanders the world of the living, becoming rather adept as a Shinigami, learning his Shikai and Bankai through vigorous training. And, through trial and error, he eventually gained control of that bastardous inner hollow of his.

Role-Play Sample:

~!*The clock starts to move again, and the pendulum resets....Begin*!~

Last edited by The Hisokian on Sun 04 Oct 2009, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Hisoka [God] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka [God]   Hisoka [God] I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 11:17 am

Well then, God, is this done, or are you still working on it?
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Hisoka [God] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka [God]   Hisoka [God] I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 5:57 pm

God be done.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Hisoka [God] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka [God]   Hisoka [God] I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 6:54 pm

Well then, God, APPROVED! BETCH! Edit and activate thy character sheet, then thy may begin thyen divine wrath!

Locked and moved.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Hisoka [God] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka [God]   Hisoka [God] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hisoka [God]
Page 1 of 1