Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superhuman Ability Template+Empowered Form+Training rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Superhuman Ability Template+Empowered Form+Training rules. Empty
PostSubject: Superhuman Ability Template+Empowered Form+Training rules.   Superhuman Ability Template+Empowered Form+Training rules. I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2009, 1:27 pm

Name:

((((( What is the name of your Superhuman ability. If in a language other than English, post a translation along with the name.))))))

Family:

(((((((The family which your Superhuman ability belongs. Choose one, and only one. I will not accept Muti-family abilities, or any family not listed. Elite ranking humans are allowed domain over two families instead of one.)))))))

The Families are as follow:
Spoiler:

Description:

((((((((What does your character look like while their powers are used. This is the actual appearance of your character, and any change in their looks, when the powers are activated. Be detailed, I don't want to see any of that "looks like so and so" one word description crap here. You may use an image, but only if a written description is also provided. For gods sake make your own description, be original and don't just copy another character from somewhere. That is just tasteless. I will only accept it typed out in words, in paragraph form and in detail. I want also every last inch of your characters described, any odd shapes, any strange glowing or colors, and anything else on it, everything!))))))

Ability:

((((What is your main ability? First, do not god mod with this, doing so will will result in punishment. Second, do explain the ability in detail. Third, do not try to mix two abilities into one, do not overpower them, and once again, do not god mod with them......)))))))

Empowered Description:

((((((((What does your character look like while their empowered state is used. This is the actual appearance of your character, and any change in their looks, when the powers are activated. Be detailed, I don't want to see any of that "looks like so and so" one word description crap here. You may use an image, but only if a written description is also provided. For gods sake make your own description, be original and don't just copy another character from somewhere. That is just tasteless. I will only accept it typed out in words, in paragraph form and in detail. I want also every last inch of your characters described, any odd shapes, any strange glowing or colors, and anything else on it, everything! Legendary Empowered humans only.))))))

Empowered Ability Description:

((((What is your Empowered ability? First, do not god mod with this, doing so will will result in punishment. Second, do explain the ability in detail. Third, do not try to mix two abilities into one, do not overpower them, and once again, do not god mod with them......))))))

Techniques:

Rules in making Techniques:
1-150 Post: 3 techniques
150-250: 4 techniques
250-350: 5 techniques
350-450: 6 techniques.... and so on and so fourth... you can add more techniques as your posts goes up.

When adding a new technique, you must also train that technique before you may use it. More to come on guidelines for that in the future. ATTENTION: Do not forgot to put usage limits and cool-downs on your techniques. Such as you may use the technique so many number of times, and then the cool-down is how long you must wait before using the technique again. Be reasonable with this, you cannot have an absurd usage limit like 100 or something. Thank you! State if the technique is used in your regular powers, or if in your empowered state.

Note: To gain the Empowered Form, when you're not a Legendary Empowered Human, you must train for one page on microsoft word, in the bankai training area after obtaining 400 post. The training must be very descriptive and not a bunch of random hub-bub, be detailed. Don't post a bunch of crap that makes no sense. Keep it down on the speech, and don't go off topic. You may not betray the race in which you belong after gaining your Empowered Form, before three weeks time after gaining your it. If you do, then you have to obtain 500 more post before even attempting training again.

Code:
[b][u]Name:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Family:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Description:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Ability:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Empowered Description:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Empowered Ability Description:[/b][/u]

[b][u]Techniques:[/b][/u]
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Superhuman Ability Template+Empowered Form+Training rules.
Page 1 of 1