Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WIP Hannibal the water torture(XP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

WIP Hannibal the water torture(XP) Empty
PostSubject: WIP Hannibal the water torture(XP)   WIP Hannibal the water torture(XP) I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 6:38 am

Quincy and Humans

Name:

Personality:

Description:

History:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WIP Hannibal the water torture(XP)   WIP Hannibal the water torture(XP) I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Jun 2009, 2:37 am

(He has a multiple persona disorder. But its also his ablity i will explain later. O__O)
Name: Hannibal Aajo Aitoma

Appearance: My Pic

Personality:
Aajo

He is tactical, observant, brilliant, strong. He is one of the few humans that have studied about the many other races and other events that have happened through out the Universe. His Studies have made him pretty Stoic however. He barely shows any facial expression at all and if he is having emotions not many would be able to tell. He is able to think to himself in an entirely different language so that no one can read his mind. Thus over the years of training he has hand he is Quite a master inventor. In evolved form he changes.He is Rather Cocky, He is extremely powerful for a human however. He is as smart as he once was in his average state. He has been known to take out his opponents for the sure hell of it. Sometimes he can not handle himself when he has bitten off more than he can chew. He is a very passionate and Extremely deadly human however. He is stronger than most humans since his skin is tough and he has been seen lifting a menos grande off the ground with one hand before throwing it in the air and obliterating it with one of his Rei Blasts.

Background/History:
There has always been superhumans that have littered the world. Each one either trying to save, or ruin it. One Boy was born of a hidden clan of Rei users. They are known as the Aitoma clan. They have been around for decades not actually aligned with any group of Superhumans. They had trained in the slums of Kakura for many years. Hiding from the world and using there powers from the shadows. Two brothers, had been chosen to share the same fate. Combined at birth to create one powerful member of this clan. When the power of evolution blesses Aajo his brother will break free. And fight for the tired and worn out Aajo. This is the power of every clan member it is a blood skill passed down by the masters of the clan to the younger generations.

Aajo was taught from the age of five of the world that existed beyond the conventional world he inhabited now. His father Dazeke Aitoma had taught him the basics of hand-to-hand combat. Aajo was skilled in Kendo from the time he was Seven. He had enough Spirit Pressure to notice horrible cannibalistic creatures, known as hollows by the age of Nine. This however was when everything he knew began to fall apart. His father, was known as a Superhuman. His father had done a lot of things to anger the group of Hollows known as the Adjuchas. These Creatures where Quite Violent and four of theme had Swarmed his father. He watched in horror as the Murdered him. Ripping his body appart by the Ceros that they worked so hard to make. All he could do was watch in horror until his older brother Kain had arrived. Kain was the strongest member of the entire Aitoma Clan.

Kain defeated the demons with his brother Mefos. The dispatched the demons and they looked at Aajo with pure malice. They blamed him for it and got the entire clan against him. He was filled with rage. For four long years he traveled Kakura ashamed disgraced. All cause he could save his fathers life and he was ment to be the chosen member of the race. The evil and malice grew to an uncontrollable state and at the age of 15 he entered the Clans hide out. Like a demon spawned from the depths of hell he sprang into action killing and slaughtering all that was in his way. He care not for the safety of others. Until finally kain laid at his feet bleeding. He took his foot and smashed his opponents face into the ground. killing him. Aajo was 20 before he showed his face to the world again. Unexpectedly however he had ashorbed a lot of power. He joined a group that wanted to kill Hollows. He rose through the ranks easily. And had been placed in the Ascend of all Humans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WIP Hannibal the water torture(XP)   WIP Hannibal the water torture(XP) I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Jun 2009, 7:58 pm

We are not accepting Ascended for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WIP Hannibal the water torture(XP)   WIP Hannibal the water torture(XP) I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 8:53 am

duh fuu >D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WIP Hannibal the water torture(XP)   WIP Hannibal the water torture(XP) I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 4:18 pm

Sorry. Brain Deadz X_x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP Hannibal the water torture(XP)   WIP Hannibal the water torture(XP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIP Hannibal the water torture(XP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Administration And Front Board :: Recycle Bin/Aka Trash Can-
Jump to: