Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others. Empty
PostSubject: It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others.   It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others. I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 2:08 am

This forum has reached an all-time low in terms of inactivity, and I see no recover for this kind of death, no salvation for this level of dry desert of a well. It happened before, I remember it all too well, seen it with clear, observing eyes looking at other places, forums, ECT. When a forum reaches this point, it slowly dies off as if it has a terminal illness, a cancer. That is what is happening, what has been happening for this past while. There is nothing one can do to save it at that point, only more death awaits the future. No, I am not a quitter, not a man who gives up. That is not who I am; I am the kind of person who stubbornly struggles with defiant will right up until the very end. However, I do have enough brains in my head and common sense to see when something is futile, pointless, and that nothing good comes of leaving it be.

Honestly, I had hoped that this time around would be different, that we would thrive as a Bleach-role-playing community, just as I had hoped long ago when I first opened this place. Thinking back, I remember my intentions for creating Bleach Soul warriors was to give role-players a quality environment to live out their characters after Bleach Online had died off, and been destroyed. Those were my intentions, but they did not work out as I originally hope. The forum then became as it is now, dead. It is because of that I can see what will happen next. Well, to be honest, the only reason I have not closed Soul warriors yet because there are still some of you who role-play here, some of you who enjoy the place, and are still making topics. For those people, and so to not ruin their fun, I kept the place open this long. I am done now, this place will close once the last small grain of activity dies, when that last sight of light dies off, and that is when I will close the lid on Bleach Soul warriors. There will not be a fourth revival, a fourth incarnation of this place.

I am a somewhat dense person on some subjects, mainly because I refuse to see that I am wrong on some things, and that I cannot make whatever it is I am doing work. See, this is the reason I continue making forums, continue making Bleach Communities that die. I am done this time, for good. Not to worry, you should all continue what it is you are doing, and when everyone stopped coming around, and then I shall close the forum. Fret not; not anything you made will be deleted, if you need any of these things feel free to ask me for them. That said, the forum will not be closed yet, and the closing depends on the activity really.

With all that stated, I personally want to thank all of you who stuck with the ship until it sank to the bottom of the ocean. I, myself, Shishigami Jubei, will go down with the ship as well. It is only right I do so. Anyways, thank you all for your loyalty and patience, perseverance and jolly good try, your will to stick around even with this deathly activity, and for choosing us and nowhere else right up until the very end. Thank you all so much, my friends. As I have said before, I did have high-hopes this time, but am ultimately disappointed at the failure, as I put it, others may see it differently, though.

That is the end of my announcement. So long Soul warriors, I wish I could say you will be missed in my eyes, but I do not wish to lie on that subject. Farewell.

Signed, Shishigami Jubei, webmaster.

Last edited by Shishigami Jubei on Sun 27 Dec 2009, 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others.   It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others. I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 2:33 am

Jeeze, use font people can read Tyki-san.

We're not dead yet so the curly font was unnecessary. XP
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others.   It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others. I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 2:38 am

Hmm... I was afraid of that. I was trying to simulate hand-writing, but thought it might be difficult for some people to read. Well, we are basically at the peak of death, just with a few people still coming here and there. So, I beg to differ. Anyway, fixed that font.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others.   It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others. I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 3:16 am

Well I suppose it depends on weather or not you think curly font is necessary when even a few people log on.

Anyway, thank you for changing it Tyki-san. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others.   It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others. I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 4:23 am

i thing the major problem would be lack of advertisement than anything. I know on the site I'm currently running that the advertisement i used to get here was pitiful if that. I think you should assign one person who is involved in a lot of forums to post a very detailed advertisement of the site on all places they are involved in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others.   It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others. I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 7:07 am

I don't think its over but I appreciate you keeping this alive though. No matter what happens Fibi thank you for the sites.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others.   It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others. I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 9:24 am

I try, Flow. I try. But trust me; it is over. I know death when I see it, all too well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others.   It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others. I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 8:30 pm

I agree with Hezro.

And I had fun here and I'm sure if we got some advertisements going the fun could continue like it's 1999 =) I know it seems like a lost cause, but what is there to lose in getting out there and throwing up advertisements like there's no tomorrow?

~Xane
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others.   It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others. I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Dec 2009, 8:43 pm

It is both a gamble and a waste of time, especially considering how we have advertised at quite a few active places and it still did us no good. At this point, when it is this dead, even if we got more members they would probably leave when the activity slowed down again. Apparently, no one wants quality. Now, most of the staff does not even come around. If that is not a sign of death, then I do not know what is. Look, it is like this: I have been around the block more times than most. Ran quite a few forums, saw enough of them die (most my own) that I can see what is coming, what will happen; hell, I even knew this dead activity time would come ages before it actually did. Not really, anyone to assign things to, but that is beside the point. It is a lost cause, and there is something to lose; time. Yes, time. I may not seem like it, but I am a very busy person. When not dealing with seemingly chronic depression and sleeping problems I am trying to get myself to do the one thing I actually want to achieve, to improve enough to be a professional writer. It is not a hobby for me, but a dead-serious sort of thing. Among things, my life is a train-wreck right now. I got loved ones dying off, so close together, and the like of other things.

I do not have the time to babysit death when I know it is going to die. As messed up as that statement seems, as well as paradoxical as it may be, I have done all I can, anymore would be a waste. Honestly, as I said before, I left the place open and did my best for you people. But there comes a time when you must admit your defeat and failure, which in this case, were the forum and my own inability to properly run the place and make the right choices. It does not bother me all that much, life is just that way, some things you win, and some you lose. However, I am not against letting someone advertise, if they want; I said it before, I am in for the long haul as long as this place stays active. To sink with the ship. Even so, I am not going to go looking for someone to advertise, or do so myself. That is all I have left to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others.   It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others. I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 7:22 pm

What you should do is make a special hard thought out advertisement and have everyone online spread the site around. It would boom the site back up for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others.   It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It has been quite a long time coming, but this is where this land parts with all others.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Administration And Front Board :: Announcements-
Jump to: