Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shishi's blacklist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Shishi's blacklist Empty
PostSubject: Shishi's blacklist   Shishi's blacklist I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 5:14 am

FORMAT FOR THIS LIST, AND MOST THINGS INSIDE IT, ARE NOT MADE BY ME! CREDIT FOR ALL OF THAT, GOES TO NULL-dono, RICO-dono, AND WHATEVER OTHER NAMES HE GOES BY!

Note: Any race members can partake this mission, enemy, friend or neutral are all welcome. The enemy of course needs to don an alias and a disguise were they to partake in these assassinations, other than that, achieving the assassination as described in the description will garner you points, not doing that won't garner you those said points. Other than that, happy hunting. Those who have assassination requests, PM me so that I may fulfill that wish, of course, I'll need some concession from you first.

Assassination list:

VITAL SIGNS ARE NORMAL, THIS IS A LIVE ONE BOYS.

Target’s name: Hezro Hittori.

Target’s race: Shinigami.

Reward: The killer will get two free techniques upon successfully completing the assassination.

Description: Due to him being the Shinigami Captain Commander, the Arrancar race has ordered an express contract of death for this man. He may be killed in any manner possible, so long as he is crossed dressed after death, his head, limbs, and body are covered in peanut butter and jelly, and then dumped in a bowl of chocolate sauce. Proof of his death will be in the form of bringing his body and Zanpakutou to the broker who issued this contract.

Last sighed location: Somewhere in the Seireitei.

Last edited by Shishigami Jubei on Wed 09 Dec 2009, 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

Shishi's blacklist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shishi's blacklist   Shishi's blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 4:35 am

LIST UPDATE!!!!!

Keep in mind that if you do not bring both the Zanpakutou and the corpse of the deceased, then you do not get the reward. This goes for the one in the previous post as well.

Target’s name: Kaguya Kazumi

Reward: The killer will get one free technique upon successfully completing the assassination.

Description: Due to him being a Shinigami Captain, the Arrancar race has ordered an express contract of death for this man. He must die with a fork shoved through his left eye, and a tub of tootie fruity ice-cream put down his pants. He must then be castrated with a cheese grater, and bound and gagged like a pig. Proof of his death will be in the form of bringing his humiliated body and Zanpakutou to the broker who issued this contract.

Last sighed location: Somewhere.

Target’s name: Kouka Izumi

Reward: The killer will get one free technique upon successfully completing the assassination.

Description: Due to her being a Shinigami Captain, and of the Kidou Corps no less, the Arrancar race has ordered an express contract of death for this woman. She must die with a bag of wet noodles put down her pants, then violated from the rear with a candy cane. She must then be dressed like bunny girl, and tied in a random pose. Proof of her death will be in the form of bringing her body and Zanpakutou to the broker who issued this contract.

Last sighed location: Somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

Shishi's blacklist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shishi's blacklist   Shishi's blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 4:53 am

Another update:

Target’s name: Ashere Karta.

Description: Due to him being a Shinigami Captain, and annoyingly loyal to the Soul Society’s Captain Commander, the Arrancar race has ordered special contract of death for this man. For the method, the target must be buried alive, or barely alive, it does not matter what condition just so long as he is still alive, and then forced to drunk much water until said person dies. While this is happening, feckle matter and dung from any animal, preferably a horse or cow, will be poured over his head. Proof of his death will be in the form of bringing his head and Zanpakutou to the broker who issued this contract.

Last sighed location: Karakura Town.
Back to top Go down

Shishi's blacklist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shishi's blacklist   Shishi's blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 5:41 am

Despite your efforts through bribes, the shinigami in karakura town have yet to face an opponent. What race is scared now? This is all I have to say on this matter.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

Shishi's blacklist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shishi's blacklist   Shishi's blacklist I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 5:43 am

-Laughing his ass off-
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

Shishi's blacklist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shishi's blacklist   Shishi's blacklist I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 10:15 am

For this week only, the prizes are doubled. Claim your target quickly, the deal ends friend of this week.
Back to top Go down

Shishi's blacklist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shishi's blacklist   Shishi's blacklist I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 2:33 pm

4 techniques, LOL
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

Shishi's blacklist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shishi's blacklist   Shishi's blacklist I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 3:09 pm

Exactly. Well, I doubt anyone will actually completely my offer, anyway. No harm in it. I must be more out of it lately than I thought. That friend typo up there was supposed to be a friday. So yeah, friday of this week.
Back to top Go down

Shishi's blacklist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shishi's blacklist   Shishi's blacklist I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 7:59 pm

Damn I wanted to sva eMr.Letony from Hezro and offer a truce or something but now, Crossdressing the Captain Commander is starting to look appealing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shishi's blacklist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shishi's blacklist   Shishi's blacklist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shishi's blacklist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Administration And Front Board :: Missions Area-
Jump to: