Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elite Shinigami Checkup-December

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elite Shinigami Checkup-December Empty
PostSubject: Elite Shinigami Checkup-December   Elite Shinigami Checkup-December I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 12:58 am

This is a simple checkup topic for all Captains and Lieutenant. Those of you who decide not to post here will be demoted. This topic will stay open for one week before I start issuing demotions. I will preform Checkups for every month or whenever I see a diminished set of posts from the majority of the elites.Simply post your name and position below. In the future I will request a link to your most recent topic, but seeing the lack of topics here as it is I will not issue that here now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite Shinigami Checkup-December   Elite Shinigami Checkup-December I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 1:05 am

I am here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite Shinigami Checkup-December   Elite Shinigami Checkup-December I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 2:16 am

Kazumi, 11th division Taicho reporting in..
Most Recent Post/Thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite Shinigami Checkup-December   Elite Shinigami Checkup-December I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Dec 2009, 5:46 am

Ashere Kano returning to the site yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite Shinigami Checkup-December   Elite Shinigami Checkup-December I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 10:12 pm

Kuchiki Mai| 1st Division Lieutenant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elite Shinigami Checkup-December   Elite Shinigami Checkup-December I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Dec 2009, 11:17 pm

I wonder where my character is Right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Shinigami Checkup-December   Elite Shinigami Checkup-December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elite Shinigami Checkup-December
Page 1 of 1