Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Satestsu Sabakuhana ~ Iron Sand Desert Flower (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Satestsu Sabakuhana ~ Iron Sand Desert Flower (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Satestsu Sabakuhana ~ Iron Sand Desert Flower (W.I.P)   Satestsu Sabakuhana ~ Iron Sand Desert Flower (W.I.P) I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 6:39 pm

Name: Satestsu Sabakuhana ~ Iron Sand Desert Flower

Manifestation: Satestsu Sabkuhana has two Manifestation. One human, one beastial.

In Human form Satestsu Sabakuhana is a 6 foot tall man with black hair, green eyes, lightly tinted white skin. He wears light brown robes with crossing weaves and a darker brown haori over top. His hair is spikey at the front with long bangs going on the sides of his up to his shoulder, it is longer but it is kept up by whiteish brown bandages. He looks like he is in his mid 30's to early 40's.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In its primal form it takes the form of a gigantic greyish-silver Shukaku with distinguishing intricate blue designs that go all over its body and a gigantic tail. Its eyes are light brown and have 4 tomoe seperated by a golden brown 4 pointed star, its scalera is pitch black.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Release Command: Blossom,Divide and Scatter!

Family: Metal/Magnetism

Level: Shikai

Sealed Description:

Shikai Description: In Shikai State Satestsu Sabakuhana becomes a large cloud of black "Iron Sand"

Bankai Description: Unknown.

Shikai Ability: Satestsu Sabakuhana has one ability which makes it extremely versatile. It can grind it's self down into hundreds upon hundreds of beads of "Iron Sand". It can then connect together and rearrange it's self into many different shapes and forms through Magnetism. This ability is sued to create weapons, prisons, defenses, and many other things.

Bankai Ability: Unknown.

Inner World:

Zanpakutō Spirit Persona: Satestsu Sabakuhana is a very wise

Techniques:
Back to top Go down

Satestsu Sabakuhana ~ Iron Sand Desert Flower (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Creation/Registration :: Zanpakutō Registration-
Jump to: