Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Delete Topic.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Delete Topic.....   Thu 12 Nov 2009, 5:38 am

Topic says all

Last edited by Shiroi Ookami on Thu 12 Nov 2009, 11:52 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delete Topic.....   Thu 12 Nov 2009, 6:08 am

Getting stronger the longer you're released is denied along with that moon thing.

Also, explain what this new moon/cresent moon in your technique for the first one.

Decrease the duration for your last technique also.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delete Topic.....   Thu 12 Nov 2009, 6:18 am

One its not me getting stronger its the Abilities......The moon thing is the count down until the moon on my chest becomes Whole (A Full Moon) which goes back to the abilities getting stronger. I wonder did you read it or just seen stronger and said no...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delete Topic.....   Thu 12 Nov 2009, 6:22 am

You have these so called abilities and they're linked to you..so in turn, you're getting stronger. Regardless, that part is still denied and I didn't say either you or your abilities, just getting stronger in general. And besides, I didn't know the indention on your torso was supposed to be the "moon" as you call it..and it said that no where in your description, since you would like to get technical.

So please, I'm asking nicely for you to edit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delete Topic.....   Thu 12 Nov 2009, 6:30 am

Wow, For real you gotta read. Here I'll bold it for you the part where it shows and tells you about the "moon" on my chest. Also, let me ask, If i gave you a perfectly good increase in abilities, and the more it increases the more it needs to cooldown. How is it to powerful, it doesnt increase my strength. How is my abilities link to my power alone? Last i check you can have a strong ability but you can be weak yourself......So please explain.

Upon my Description it says:
Upon the torso of the armor is an indentation in the form of a circle.

Explination: The circle equals The "moon" on my chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delete Topic.....   Thu 12 Nov 2009, 6:34 am

Ok, since you really wanna be a smart ass, I'm going to make it real simple. I cannot assume first hand that by "circle" you mean "MOON". Change it as for now it's denied. And Now word from our sponsor, Mao.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delete Topic.....   Thu 12 Nov 2009, 6:46 am

<.<

You're not getting it...

Mkayz, I will tell you what I see, since you're not understanding it from Alej's point of view.

Quote :
With each stage of the moon his abilities range and duration double, though so does its cooldown.

Mkayz, you see how that can be interpreted? I shall take your first tech and demonstrate how well and easily that one sentence can, and may very well be, abused.

Your "Searing Embrace" lasts for five turns with an 8 post cool down. Your circle fills in ever 7 posts. Lets say you use it 1 turns before the circle fills in. By the time the 2nd turn using it rolls around...now you can use it for a total of 8 turns (not counting the second) before it runs out. But before your "final" turn comes up, low and behold, it doubles from a total of ten turns to a total of 20 turns! And basically your cool down will become a moot point as it will come to be infinite in its turns before your moon phases fill in. So it'll go from 5 to 10 to 20 to 40 and so on....

Same for your last technique. It may only be usable ONCE in a fight, but you can apply the same principle in that you can end up having it continue through the battle for an infinite amount of time. Do you see yet where your ability is a bit much?

And looking at your second technique, somehow, if things "double" in duration, that will technically begin to grow one, though at a much slower rate than the others, and so I doubt that the fight would last long enough for that to become infinite (unless your opponent is truly tricky enough).

In addition to these ever lasting effects, you also gain the increasing distance until its no longer logical for your opponent to be able to dodge things and they can't even get in close anymore from the sheer overwhelming number of things going on. You could eventually come to be whipping at them a mile away...once again, way too much.

So its the principle behind how your powers work and the fact you can fall into an easy train of infinitely lasting techniques that we don't agree with most I believe. THAT will have to simply change in some way.

PS: Your second tech, that is only your cool down right, and not the duration? If so take out the duration part please or make clear what is the duration and what is the cool down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delete Topic.....   Thu 12 Nov 2009, 7:00 am

Aw your right... But then your wrong I should make this clear, I might do this now. Depending on when I activate it thats the duration/cooldown.

Example. Searing Embrace" lasts for five turns with an 8 post cool down. My circle fills in ever 7 posts. with the moon being activated. So this means It has the same Duration next turn when the moon goes up a rank. Meaning Searing Embrace stays at five post and 8 post cooldown until the 8 post cool down passes. Then Since by 8 post the moon well be at a full moon stage, then once the cooldown over then the ability gets a new duration and cool down.

Understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delete Topic.....   Thu 12 Nov 2009, 7:13 am

You can't go wrong with being specific, please keep that in mind in the future.

As to the ability...eh...its still too much then. If you don't use the technique before the seventh turn you can use it for 10 posts total at ten meters distance. And realistically I don't think a fight should last another 26 posts so not only would the cool down kinda become silly at that point, but honestly I think the technique would last too long.

Then there's the matter of the fact that you have two abilities mashed under one there: doubling duration/range/cool down AND the ability to make weapons from some surrounding field of light. I would suggest choosing ONE of these, and if you do choose the first one then I would suggest not only an element change but tech revamping considering that that is more of a physical enhancement or something else type deal more than light-based. If you keep light, then I will simply let Alejandro finish his judgment >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delete Topic.....   

Back to top Go down

Delete Topic.....
Page 1 of 1