Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens Empty
PostSubject: I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens   I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 11:26 pm

[for give the shortness]

Children of the night, what chaos they make...

A tall, fox masked, man looked out over the town, an oddity in himself; clad in the garments of the Japanese military. He would of clearly stood out among the crowded streets of the town, but Fox Face was not really one to walk amount the humans, filthy retched things that they are, no, he preferred his spot on top of the roof of the shopping mall, everyone below trapped in their own little worlds as some areas lay in chaos and destruction, he could feel it over the hustle and bustle of this area’s natural flow, something was going down and he knew the Shinigami would show up soon, another thorn in his side. He knew how some, if not most, people would react if they felt and knew what he did, they would rush over there and try to stop whatever was happening, but what was the point? It was not his job, nor did he want too, there where plenty of people in this world, as there where plenty of other towns.

He sighed under his mask, letting out a strange hissing sound at the end. He crossed his arms over his chest, closing his eyes, well one of them anyway, letting his head fall back slightly, as he seemed to go into thought, but letting his senses spread out like invisible hands.

Foxey was slightly intreated as what was out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens   I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 4:44 am

Paks shivered, pale hands rising to circle around frail shoulders, tightening in a deep embrace. The bones of her shoulders so prominent even covered by layers of cloth and a bulky jacket that Paks took note despite her preoccupied mental state. In response her grip tightened, hands ground into flesh that seemed not to feel as she shivered more violently.

She would eat later if she remembered, but for now she was cold. Not the spreading numb of night air, but the bone searing chill of something wrong. Wrong all wrong. Something out there. She couldn't get away from it. The astral plane rejected her, amplifying the cold until she felt as if her blood had turned to ice. As if the dark blankness spread until she was dark and blank too. But not safe, never safe. Just frozen. And Paks could not allow herself to be frozen, she had to move. She had to make the blood flow again, warm the congealed liquid so that it moved and she moved and the world moved. If things were moving, then maybe the wrongness would go away. Would leave her alone and go haunt someone else. Anything else. Anyone else. Please please please.

And so she shivered, feet pounding the concrete as she ran, stumbling and falling and running running running. Away. Always away. But never quick enough. She knew she was hurting, her muscles failing and her limbs twisting but the pain was far away. Body pain, unimportant compared to the mental. Running was bad, running made the physical pain come back. Her bones weren't right, they hadn't healed well enough to run. But running brought the heat, and she was too frozen to do anything else.

The fog refused to lift, her sight wavering in and out. The real and the astral mixing. Dark concrete, blinking streetlights. The black, dots of star bright auras, people blinking out. One by one, all at once. Flickering and then just gone. And then the shivering grew and grew, tremors shaking her very soul until Paks slid to the hard concrete and shook. Every inch trembling in a mix of coldfearexhautionpaincold. Vision shimmered in and out, real and reality, stars and concrete, stars and streetlights, stars and foxes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens   I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 6:18 am

The Leaves Rustled as A Figure appeared through the shadows, THis was no ordinary Figure, but a Figure of power and Man. He was a Superhuman, Though he could easily relate himself to Bountous and even Hollows, but he decided to call himself a Advanced Human Species rather then a "Superhumans". His Eyes we Bliss, and crisp as the Morning Sun, He knew nothing about where he was going though he could sense weird reiatsu and decided to take it upon himself to check it out.

The weather was Cold, It was Freezing and yet Demento did not feel any effects from it. He was jogging, Thus he was beginning to warm up and Getting used to the Weather had occured. His Feet, Slamming into the Cracked Pavement, were the only sounds that could be heard throughout the neighbourhood he was running through. He did not Wish to stop for any reason at all.

He was panting, He did not have the proper stamina to Run accross a Entire City, Though it did take him a mere 20 Minutes to get to where Paksennarion was. He saw her running and falling, This however was irrelevant to him, but he had to help her. He continued to Follow her. "Are you ok?" ,he asked the Woman as he went to her aid. The Fog was heavy, Yet it was still unclear to where they were at the moment his top priority was helping this woman and thats what he was aiming for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens   I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 3:42 pm

[sorry for the shortness, was a lunch brake quicky]

The echoing of footsteps, the falling rhythm, just like a heartbeat. Fox Face interest was piqued, like a scavenger who had just got the first few wisps of a good meal, far away things fading like a waking dream from ones mind, putting one gloved hand in the roofs safety rail he leapt over it, like a kid would with their garden wall, only this time the path was far, far below his feet. Yet there was no sharp intake of breath, no gasp of shock, nor even the bat of an eyelid under his mask as the ground rushed up to meet him, his long, green coat catching in the wind and flying up about him.

The fox masked man landed on his feet, bending his legs lightly to soften the impact. There was not grand thud, no cracking or upheaval of the concrete underneath him, like he was 20 tons, no, he landed like he had jumped off a step, and casualty begin to walk toward the item of his interest. He was in no hurry, that was clear from his somewhat slow walk, like he was on a late night stroll through the town, he knew that he did not have to worry about the self proclaimed 'normal humans' bothering him, seeing as such trivial things like darkness and cold have driven them from the streets.

The footsteps had stopped, but the heart was still going, the heart would always keep running, even if the body was left behind. The wind seemed to die down, becoming almost breathless, like it was being suffocated, smothered by the growing darkness, allowing the fair buzz and hum of the street lights to be heard, almost like they where trying to talk among themselves, and ever still the fox walked on, closing in on Paks, black boots sound out the crutch of loss gravel now and then. It was hard to say if it took long for the fox to reach Paks, the man himself having no real concept of time, not any that can be explained in human terms anyway.

Fox Face stood before the two of them, Paks, and Demento. The dim and flickering street light seemed to hide some of his form, almost like he had not totally stepped out from the darkness, his one white eye was visible through the eye slits of his fox mask, and seemed to stare at them like it was looking deem down into their very core, his uniform showed that he belonged to the Japanese military, as he held out one, white gloved hand towards the fallen woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens   I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Dec 2009, 4:43 pm

OOC - I apologize ahead of time, this was a rushed post so I was unable to check for spelling and whatnot. Also, forgive the abstractness of both this post and the last, Pakse isn't in her right mind due to extenuating circumstances and reality tends to get vague when that happens.

-

The fog lifted gradually. Inky darkness lightening shade by shade until it faded to a muted gray, film superimposed over her eyes until the aura-stars glittered across the concrete. Still fading, aura by aura they disappeared. But the receding preoccupation allowed the girl to catch a glimpse of the real world for a moment. Crystal clarity, smudged by a glaze of muted gray. The concrete was hard beneath her wayward limbs, rough and harsh it pressed against her as if the only thing holding her up. The pain returned as well, fiery stabs along her arms and sides, and Paks was aware of her splayed legs. Her fallen position one of awkwardness, limbs bent sideways and backwards. Easing herself into a more normal stance, Paks glanced up from the sea of concrete.

In her sight there was no human shape. But the silver fox blazed brighter than all the aura-stars put together. And the red shimmer beside her was nearly enough to make her see spots. Reiatsu, reiatsu. Not aura this time. She probably would have been startled by the sudden appearance of strangers. Normally, she would have frozen in place or tried to edge away unnoticed. But the pain of the aura-stars being snuffed out was too great, it enveloped even that hair trigger response. Instead Paks stared blankly at the lights. Reiatsu lights. Silver and red.

She was too far gone, the only tether linking her mind to her body was the pain of bones and muscle. But she had long ignored such things, the functions of the mortal coil were always so far away to begin with. Somehow though, Paks knew she needed to go back. She had a body, and she had sight in that body. And right now she needed her sight of the normal world. Not this black expanse that stretched on and on. Normal sight, normal body. If her mind wasn’t normal, that was inconsequential right now.

So she tried to focus and reel herself in. The waves of pain and death from the aura-stars tried to pull her back, but Paks formed the mental barriers out of shimmering energy. Radiant white walls lifted, pulsing and searing and blocking off the emotions somewhat. Just enough so that Paks could slip back into her body, as much as she normally could. It was never fully synchronized, for she was a being of the mind and not the body, and she could never manage to make it a true reconciliation.

Words were spoken, and Paks heard them clearly for the first time since the overwhelming waves had begun. There was a hand in front of her, and she reached out to grasp it lightly. The paper thin skin on her hand stretching as she wobbled to her feet. It took her a long moment to find balance, but finally Paks looked up at the two people and shook her head.

“No… No one is okay. Can’t you feel them?” her voice was hoarse and shaky from time spent silently, that or from time spent screaming, she couldn’t quite remember which. But she forged on, eyes staring far away at something no one else could see. “They’re all dying.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens   I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:04 am

"Whose Dying?" ,asked Demento, Who went from his croutching position back to his normal Standing position, he was actually clueless. He looked straight at the woman, He Felt pity for her well being and her Mental state was most likely being corrupted, He knew they could not do much to help her Yet. Demento then noticed the Man in the Fox Mask, Frightened He Jumped back away from the man and went to a Stance similar to a professional Boxers, but he noticed his Putting his hand out so he must have been a Ally of his.The Fog was tenatious and Oddly arousing, It was almost as if the mist was planned to begin with. He looked at the man with the fox face, "Is he the one making this fog?" ,he thought in his head as he looked back at the woman. He knew this was Suspisious that a heavy fog had been created on the same day he met these people.

He felt sick in some Kind of way, he knew he could sense pain from the girl, but he was helpless to help her at all. She was barely standing and she was mentally and physically in pain, What was this And Had someone did that to her? The Fog began to slowly clear, Though there was enough fog to see the buildings around the area, But a quarter of the Fog still remained. His attention was now at the Man in the mask, "Who is he?" ,thought Demento as he Looked at the mans uniform. He was probably a Japanese Soldier or a higher ranked official, Yet Demento himself was Just a Student going to highschool.

Demento's Attire consisted of Various colorful items such as his Blue and Grey No Sleeved Jersey. The Jersey itself was Fairly loose to reveal his Muscular upper body. He wore Jeans, Which were surprisingly Clean. his eyes Swiftly moved back and forth from the Woman and the Man, as if the sun was moving, His Pupils were now as gold as the sun. His Shoes, were Similar to a Runners Shoes, This was his favorite type of shoes cause it was easy to move around in. Around his Chest was a tattoo of a 5 and 8 Which represented his number as a experiment in the Soul Society. He now wanted to ask an Important question, "What are your names?" ,he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens   I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Dec 2009, 11:40 am

[sorry for the crapness, was a rush job before i weant to work]

Fox Face carefully pulled the traumatised girl into his body, putting one arm around her whilst gently stroking her hair. “There, there,” his voice was gruff, like the husky growl of a feral dog, and his speech was clearly slurred, “nothing can hurt us here, and there is nothing we can do about the others, not now.” the way he spoke, it was some what reminiscent of a parent comforting their child. However the fox was greatly intrigued by her in many ways, from the sounds of it she could see the others dyeing from the arrancar attack, interesting, very interesting, it seemed he had found himself a prize Hen here, one that he was going to make sure to keep safe for the time being.

The boy spoke up, drawing the fox masked man's attention. With a small movement of his head the light sat differently upon his face, no longer was his milky white eye visible, now hidden in the shadows that lurked behind the mask, but instead his clear, hazel eye, a purely human eye became visible through the other eye slit. 'A name?' the fox mused, what was there in a name? Sometimes he could not understand this purely human need to name things, he had known men named after dragons who fell like leaves, and nobody's rise up to greatness, but, he summarised, that he should indulge him in some way. Fox face let out a sigh, although it came out as a strange hiss, like air being let out of a tire, “I have no name, so you may call me what you wish.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens   I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Dec 2009, 4:56 pm

Paks shuddered, dark brown eyes shifting slowly to look at the man with the red aura. "The humans..." she answered softly, "They're all being eaten." The words alone made her flinch, the images of the Arrancar killing so many in mere minutes flooding her vision again. She had known something bad would happen when the first wave of reiatsu had formed, but this was past even her comprehension. Armageddon. And she wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

The fox pulled her forward, and before Paks realized what was happening he was holding her comfortingly, the warmth of his body seeping through her chilled bones. For a moment she stiffened, unused to the physical contact after so long, but then Paks' eyes widened as she stared up at the fox man. She had been trying so hard, trying to be good and to find Adam and Mother. Trying to leave signs so they could find her, and trying to keep to the rules so that when they came back they would be happy, proud. But they wouldn't come for her no matter how good she was. And the world was confusing and lonely and the rules were so impossible to follow without them. But she tried. She really did! So that when they came back, they would take her home and everything would be alright again!

Paks knew she was supposed to be patient. That the omens said they were out there somewhere, and that if she kept trying and if she kept being good then they would come back. But right now she just wanted them to be there. Mother would hug her just like this, and Adam would have told her how to make the images go away in that voice of his. But they were gone, and she was still being comforted.

All the energy seemed to evaporate from her, and Paks wilted as she wrapped her frail arms around the fox in a desperate embrace. The human contact anchored her sharply in the physical world, and for a moment she could ignore the other things and simply exist. For a moment at least, her function as a human receptacle for powers far too immense paused, and it left Paks as a little kid, alone and so painfully confused. Her arms tightened, the fragile pressure barely noticeable as she took what comfort she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens   I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm in your coop, checking out the checkens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: The World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: