Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Combo of internet and personal stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Combo of internet and personal stuff Empty
PostSubject: Combo of internet and personal stuff   Combo of internet and personal stuff I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 5:32 am

I went to Las Vegas to see my Uncle who had a heart attack from friday night to Monday, and my computer began acting stupid on Friday so I could not post on Friday afternoon as originally planned, I came back on monday but I had some homework that needed to be done, so sorry for not logging on, but since for the holiday I think I can get my zan and mask made and approved and start rping soon, sorry I was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combo of internet and personal stuff   Combo of internet and personal stuff I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2009, 3:48 pm

Just to add upon this, my uncle died of another heart attack at night so we are going back to las Vegas, I do not know how long, I apologize for the inconvience.
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

PostSubject: Re: Combo of internet and personal stuff   Combo of internet and personal stuff I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2009, 12:55 am

No inconvience at all. I am sorry for your loss, your Uncle will be in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Combo of internet and personal stuff   Combo of internet and personal stuff I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Nov 2009, 1:51 am

Okay I am back, but I will be going again next week for his funeral, as well the week after that is thanksgiving and I will probably be going somewhere for that. And thank you Fibi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combo of internet and personal stuff   Combo of internet and personal stuff I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 12:35 am

Okay I am leaving for New Years and I won't be back for about a week, during this time I may or may not have internet. So later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combo of internet and personal stuff   Combo of internet and personal stuff I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009, 4:24 am

see yea flow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Combo of internet and personal stuff   Combo of internet and personal stuff I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Dec 2009, 6:05 am

Okay I am sort of able to get on but this computer kind of sucks so I don't know when I will be able to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combo of internet and personal stuff   Combo of internet and personal stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combo of internet and personal stuff
Page 1 of 1