Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attempt at drawing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Attempt at drawing. Empty
PostSubject: Attempt at drawing.   Attempt at drawing. I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 7:00 pm

Yeah...I drew something, edited it a little too, and attempted to make it good. Mhmm, not a good artist like Mao and some other folk. Anyways, it turned out rather....bad. Not to mention the actual picture is hard to see. >_> In case no one knew, it is supposed to be a spirit, you know, up to no good, bothering people, well on its way to becoming a malignant being. His name is Azuras, say hello. My first time really drawing anything, despite what I have said before. Feel free to comment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com
person

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-10-08

Character sheet
Name: person
Race: person race
Ranking: Awesomesaucicity

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at drawing.   Attempt at drawing. I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 6:55 am

Not bad, but I would suggest having the pencil at either a higher opacity, using the pen tool to ink him in so he's more visible, or increasing the size of the line ^^

And coolies, you experimented with the tones a bit, nice. I would tell you how to get rid of the block pattern of it if I could remember how I did it like...all of one time ^^;;

Overall he looks >.> <.<

Adorable ^^
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at drawing.   Attempt at drawing. I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 12:26 pm

o_o Yeah, that is a good suggestion since I had no idea it would come out so...blurred. I got confused because it seemed too dark, but now that it was done, I can see that was not and actually ended up too light. Yosh, I tried that one out cause it fit. >_> I am going to experiment more today, draw something else, and check out higher opacity test. Hryyyyyyeeee! He will be re-drawn in the future more clearly, but I thought he was kind of cool myself as well. >_> Lol. Yay for artist noobs!
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attempt at drawing.   Attempt at drawing. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attempt at drawing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Out Of Role-Play Chat :: Fanart Gallery-
Jump to: