Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting ((Quincy Only))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting ((Quincy Only)) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting ((Quincy Only))   Meeting ((Quincy Only)) I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 7:54 pm

Valintine walked into a room often used for meetings. He he had really spent a lot of time in the hospital, but he had spent enough time to know where the important rooms would be. He looked around the room and nodded. For a hospital that was older than any of them and left empty and unfinished, it didn't look half bad. He took a seat in one of the chairs and waited. He had requested an audience with the leader of the Quincy, but this meeting was open to all Quincy. Amongst other things Valintine was a thinker. Not of scientific proportions, no no, not by a long shot. He was always thinking of ways to better the Quincy race though. Of course an alliance is always a good place to start.

Valintine's icy blue eyes scanned the room built years and years ago. So far that it was odd to him that such a place could event exist out here in the forest. He rubbed his bare arms and looked down at his left wrist where his Quincy Cross was donned. The black centaur gave off a glare from the lights and he fingered the charm. "Hm..." His mind drifted back to the past. To the death of his father. Shaking his head he returned to the present. He refused to go there. He had put it behind him, and that is where it will stay. Thinking about the past would only serve to get him killed, and he was not going to die.

Without even thinking about his he began to twirl his longer strands of hair around his index finger, unroll them, and twirl them again. He was thinking deeply about what to do. Not many Quincy were here. There was little they could do. He was not one hundred percent sure, but he had heard that some people of the other races were struggling with getting things together as well, but he had a feelings that others were doing more than fine. He leaned back against his chair propping it up on it's hind legs and crossed his arms.

Today he wore a simple black trench coat with sleeves that effectively covered the Quincy Cross with a few simple motions. Under that his chest was hidden by a white tee shirt, below that he wore a pair of blue jeans, and black sneakers. His neck was host to his favorite leather collar with the ruby tear drop. He did not wear any rings today save for the one on his left hand. The ring was a silver band holding in a sapphire with pressure. In the band and on either side of the sapphire were two diamonds. He loved that ring more than his own Quincy Cross. He wouldn't give it up if it meant losing his life, and even then he might just come back from the dead and obliterate the person who killed him for it.

He hoped that the leader would show, as well as other Quincy should they arrive in time, as he felt this was something that needed to be addressed. The leader was no fool. If Valintine understood how much danger the Quincy were in due to their lack of numbers, then the leader certainly did. He shook his head clearing his face of all emotion like an etch and sketch. His icy blue eyes gave no hint to his inner turmoil, and worry for his race. His lips were merely lips. Turned neither up in a smile nor down in a frown. His face was just a face giving not the slightest hint to his feeling. He was just a body. Valintine had learned early on to suppress his emotions. In fights and in life it was his belief that emotions got in the way and overruled logic and reason, and by extension controlled your actions. Valintine would not have his body be controlled like that.

His eyes returned to the door in patients and void of emotions. He waited for what may come and wondered what would happen. He knew the future was never set in stone, and tomorrow was never promised. He would do the best he could though to ensure that the Quincy race always had a tomorrow as was his responsibility as a Quincy. Not as a master, or a superior. To him all Quincy had that responsibility, and he would see to it that he did the best he could do, or better, to do this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ((Quincy Only))   Meeting ((Quincy Only)) I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 8:26 pm

It was a fair sized storm outside when Penoso awoke. He had not been sleeping well as of late. Whether it was home sickness or the responsibilities that were now thrust upon him he did not know. But one thing was for sure he did not have time to be falling asleep which is exactly what he had done. Penoso was walking back to the hospital one fateful evening had he had merely stopped to rest in a side ally way. It was late and the moon lit the streets superbly and a slight breeze cooled off the hot night. While resting just for a few moments his sleepless nights finally got ahold of him and he drifted off into a deep slumber. A strike a lightning hitting a tall building beside the ally he was sleeping in had awoken him from his sleep. Penoso wondered how the weather could have changed so fast from lovely to disastrous. But no matter the weather he must meet with the other Quincy and decide their future.

Penoso hurried through the cress-crossing streets in the pouring rain and lightning. He might have stopped to wonder at the rain but he had to get to the meting and he did so ever dread the rain. Another strike of lightning flies across the sky as Penoso is just about ready to enter the woods surrounding the hospital. It was so sad how once a glory in new technology had been left behind by the rush of technology leaving a reminder to everyone of where we had come from except for the Quincy of course. If anything they had fallen especially with the loss of the former owner of the hospital. Although, he had given up the Quincy way he was one of the best and brightest to live. Hopefully Penoso would be able to do for the Quincy what he did so many years ago for his business, give up all other possibilities except that of success.

As Penoso entered the hospital he brushed the water from his now darker then usual brown hair and straightened out his soaking black dress shirt and dark grey overcoat. He then adjusted his glasses as he headed towards the abandoned secret room that the meeting would be held in. Sense their are only three and one is in dispose at the moment it wasn't really a meeting of Quincy kind. More like a meeting of two people in a abandoned Quincy hospital. Penoso's heels clicked against the metal floor as he walked towards the room and when he opened the doors to the room to find the other Quincy was already here he felt embarrassed.

"Sorry, I'm um late shall we begin," said Penoso as he closed the doors behind him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ((Quincy Only))   Meeting ((Quincy Only)) I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2009, 8:58 pm

Valintine looked up at Penoso entered. He nodded stood up and formally bowed. It was Valintine's way, to bow before his higher ups and those whom he needed to show respect to. It was just something he did. He sat down as Penoso spoke. "Do not worry. Tis nothing serious. I understand that being thrust into a position of power suddenly must make your head spin." Valintine sat up straight now, his hands places casually in his lap.

Valintine was truthfully unsure of how to present his thoughts. He had not had much, if any, time with Penoso, so he did not know how exactly to approach him. So he waited for the Quincy leader to speak first. He was well aware that the subject at hand should not be delayed, but he did not want to come off rude or disrespectful.

His eyes noticed the slight dampness of his clothing and hair. He had not heard any signs of storming outside as he had been lost in his own little world, but he figured it would reach his ears eventually as his mind was currently having a little "storm" of its own, trying to think of valid ideas for the Quincy race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ((Quincy Only))   Meeting ((Quincy Only)) I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 12:03 am

Penoso forgetting that he was the head Quincy wondered why this Quincy was bowing to him then quickly realizing why he motioned for him to not bow. He could understand how this person could relate to his problems as he spoke because he to had suddenly been given a lot of power over the Quincy race. When the other man sat down Penoso too realized it was time for a rest he pulled a chair over to him and spun it around so the back was facing the other Quincy as he sat down. Penoso knew why he had been asked to come here, he knew that the Quincy needed to form an alliance with some other ground if they had any hope of surviving. However, alining with the shinigami would be a disgrace to his whole race they had once tried to wipe the world clean of Quincy and Penoso wanted them to know it would not be forgotten so easily. Perhaps the Superhumans would be willing to come to terms they just might be the best chance they had or maybe even the Bounte they could be formidable allies too. Penoso would have to discuss these ideas with the other Quincy here and they would also have to find a way to find more of their brethren. Penoso did not particularly enjoy voicing his opinion to comeone whom he just met but if he were to be a great Quincy leader he would not only have to do that but inspire courage into all those around him.

"In the way of an alliance what about the local Superhumans or perhaps even the Bounte around this area. Also, we will have to find a way to connect with other Quincy and maybe then we can start to rebuild the once great Quincy empire. I would like to know your opinions on these ideas," said Penoso as he crossed his arms on top of the back of his chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ((Quincy Only))   Meeting ((Quincy Only)) I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2009, 12:27 am

Valintine's skill in hiding emotion allowed him to hold back a chuckle with great ease. He could see that this man was a bit nervous or maybe just unsure of himself, but then again so was he. These were troubling times for the both of them. As the Quincies left to rebuild their once proud race, it's enough to lose sleep over. As Valintine watched the man before him sit he noticed how casual he was and relaxed a bit himself. He still sat up straight but his shoulders relaxed, he propped his chair back on it's two hind legs, and listened at the other man spoke.

"You wish for my input? Hm...quite a good trait for a leader. Brownie points for you." Valintine flashed an honest smile at him. In Valintine's experience working for people and such, nobody really asked anymore who wanted what or who thought of what. They just took their power and ran with it. "I think the Superhumans would be a wonderful addition...the Bounts maybe, but I hesitate for them. They can, as my studies have shown, absorb spirits and turn said souls into dolls for them to use. Or something like that. A few of them could quite possibly house Quincy spirits. My biggest concern with them is that they could easily turn the alliance into servitude with us being the slaves. Though I suppose in an alliance there is always that looming fear of being betrayed, no?"

He sighed for a moment and shook his head slightly. "I honestly don't know. We are fragile, very fragile...We need an alliance for support, but who is such a big question..." A thought came to Valintine and maybe said thought could answer who they should try to form an alliance with. "Who do we have a common enemy with out of all the groups? Our enemy is the shinigami for their idiotic thought to wipe us out. I hold no other personal vendetta against anyone else. The Hollows are iffy for me, but I can swallow my pride to work with them if push came to shove." Valintine meant Arrancar, but to him Arrancar was just a glorified Hollow. He supposed he should explain why he asked that question just in case he was thinking faster than the other man. It was not an insult, just a precaution as Valintine had a tendency to think about multiple things at once which often led to a thought most were not thinking about. "I ask because if we can align ourselves with someone who shares our enemy then we greatly reduce the chances of being betrayed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ((Quincy Only))   Meeting ((Quincy Only)) I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2009, 11:10 pm

Penoso listened intently to what Valintine had to say. He was known to have a level head and Penoso admired that about him. However, he did not understand the brownie points system but he realized that it must be a joke of some sort and he didn't really want to make a point system that delt in brownie points. Penoso understood the Quincy's concerns about the Bounte but even suggesting aligning themselves with the Arrancar would be idiotic. They would betray them before the Alliance was even finalized. Penoso knew that it would be optimal to make an Alliance with someone who they shared a common enemy with but they just did not have that liberty. As he thought about these ideas he rocked slightly back and forth in his chair. It always helped him to stay in motion while he was thinking. Even though he was better at battle strategies then at forming alliances he like all other Quincy if they were going to survive in these tough times would have to operate in unfamiliar and uncomfortable zones. They did not have the luxury of picking which part of the Quincy's overall plan to be a part of especially sense they were the only to who seemed to be able to come to this meeting.

Finally, after much though Penoso came to a decision. "I believe our best option for an alliance would be the Superhumans if they will also agree. Although, to my knowledge we do not share a common enemy with them they are still are best choice. The Bounte as you said could easily turn on us without much thought and the Arrancar are wild untamed beasts who must be eliminated not made alliances with. The vizard are to unpredictable and have given in to their hollows thus making them far to much like hollows for my likeing and the shinigami are the ones we are forming the alliance against so of course they will not be apart of it. That it why I have come to the conclusion that we should form an alliance with the Superhumans," said Penoso in one long breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ((Quincy Only))   Meeting ((Quincy Only)) I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 12:13 am

Valintine continued to move his hair around his finger and unwrap it again. He thought of more options even as the silence lingered between the two Quincies. His icy eyes focused on anything and everything in the room that was behind Penoso. It helped him to look around when thinking as well as wrapping his hair around his finger. He stopped though as Penoso spoke. His hair was only half way off of his finger and his eyes did not flinch. He just looked at his leader as he spoke quickly.

"I agree with that." He said with a nod and a smile. The smile was soft and kind. He was happy that they had come to a conclusion on something so important and with which many different options were before them. He looked up into the air as if he heard a voice and frowned deeply. "I don't believe I have to tell you that I feel the presence of Hollow in Karakura Town..." Normally Valintine might have missed it from so far away, but Espada were not normal Hollow and there were a lot more than one. He could sense them, but due to distance it was faint. It was then that his frown deepend. He looked back at Penoso. At some point between looking up and then down, Valintine's face cleared of all emotion. He looked at Penoso with a blank expression. The number of hollow signatures was rapidly rising. He didn't need to tell Penoso that.

"Shall we?" He asked. His voice was soft, dark, and coy. It was as if his voice masked his true feelings not his face. He did not stand though as there could be a chance he did not want to. In all honesty, Valintine didn't mind either way. He was just along for the ride, so to speak. He would fight if the time called for fighting, and he would stand by and watch if the time called for watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ((Quincy Only))   Meeting ((Quincy Only)) I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 12:40 am

Penoso felt a sign of relief as Valintine agreed. He was not a very good public speaker and he always sought the approval of others which made it even more painful for him. He just could not stand the thought of what people would say of him if they disapproved or if he made a mistake. Penoso often over-thought things thus causing him to fear disapproval. He readjusted his glasses as he sensed the Hollow in Karakura town and Valintine spoke of the Hollow. Penoso's smile from the conclusion of the conversation quickly turned to a solemn look. He rose hastily from his hair and pushed it into the spot it was formally in. As he turned ninety degrees to the left and opened the door he pulled up his jacket making sure it was comfortable for battle. He knew a battle was approaching and judging by the size of the Reiatsu spike it was no normal hollow it was likely an Espada.

"We shall," said Penoso as he walked through the door and pushed it further open so Valintine could slip through.

As Penoso walked through the ruined hallways of the once great Quincy Hospital his heels clicked against the hard floor. He looked side to side in the great hall as he walked hoping to see something that would give him hope for the upcoming battle when he saw a picture ofRyūken Ishida. His silver hair shawn in the dim light and his concentrated look showed whoever would look at the portrait he meant business. Penoso almost worshiped him because no matter the problem he always used logic even if it evolved his own son. Penoso had found the hope he seeked as he opened the entrance way doors and walked through heading to the scene where the hollow was.

--- exit to Karakura town
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ((Quincy Only))   Meeting ((Quincy Only)) I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Nov 2009, 1:42 am

Valintine saw the signs of relief on his face and that made him happy on the inside, but it didn't show on the outside. He stood as Penoso stood and nodded. He bowed his head respectfully as Penoso allowed him to walk through. He followed Penoso down the hall looking at the same picture as he did, but paying less attention to it. His hair fell lightly over his shoulders, and his eyes looked with a large lack of emotion. He walked calmly as well not giving off an air of cockiness or superiority, but an air of tranquility. Inside though his insides were being twisted and his legs wanted to turn and run. Valintine would not do it though. Not this time. He continued walking and followed Penoso into town.

::Exit / End::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting ((Quincy Only))   Meeting ((Quincy Only)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting ((Quincy Only))
Page 1 of 1