Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a little late

Go down 
AuthorMessage

a little late Empty
PostSubject: a little late   a little late I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 3:35 am

Well my name is Hezro Hittori. I would have posted here earlier but missed it somehow. I currenly run Bleach: Souls of War as the head admin by the name of Exodus. I was refered here by one of my members by the name of "null" on BSOW, i don't know the name of him here however as he didn't make that clear in his advertisement. I'd like to help out anyway I can and will try to get some active members on here if all possible.Anyway, thanks for having me here.
Back to top Go down

a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little late   a little late I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 4:01 am

He's Null-san here too. ^^
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little late   a little late I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 5:03 pm

Hello, I am one of the friendly (most the time) administrators here, and one of the more crazy folks at this place. ^^ Glad to see you join, I welcome you, and hope you have a good time at SoulWarriors. Yes, he is Null here, too. Anyways, if you need anything or have questions, feel free to pm me about them
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little late   a little late I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 6:01 pm

Hello Exodus. I'm one of the Not so friendly Admins here. I like to Butcher Apps, Torture Noobs and make sure everyone stays in Line.
But thats all only if someone irritates me or my fellow staff members, nd a couple of others.
Other than that, I Welcome you here. Have Fun, RP, Nd remember... Stay out of Trouble. It doesn't take much for me to go from What a Face to Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a little late Empty
PostSubject: Re: a little late   a little late I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a little late
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Administration And Front Board :: Announcements :: Introduction Bunker-
Jump to: