Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resurreccion Segunda Etapa

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Resurreccion Segunda Etapa Empty
PostSubject: Resurreccion Segunda Etapa   Resurreccion Segunda Etapa I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 1:04 am

Or whatever the deuce it's called.

I'm not sure if we're going to implement it any time soon, but I figured I should throw in my twenty-five cents. Because quarters are shinier than pennies.

I strongly suggest it be something that people have to train for. And upwards of four thousand or higher words. On a previous site I was given the chance to train for it, and the person giving said chance told me I needed the following:

How I attained it (Obviously).

A greater explanation of my powers, what they root from, something like that.

A reason for the training.

A little extra history from my time as a Hollow.

Having it as a Nobility like I've seen on BU is absolutely stupid. Whoever makes the thread gets first dibbs, and that's far too large a prize for such little effort. So... yeah. Maybe a Point requirement before being eligible for said training, as well. Just throwin' ideas out there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurreccion Segunda Etapa   Resurreccion Segunda Etapa I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 1:42 am

Bravo my friend, Bravo.

Someone says it. Why should such power be handed out so easily? The race leader getting it, That i can understand. But not the five strongest people in the race (As i've seen on another site) Or as a nobility for christs sake. This is power that is supposed to be beyond bankai. Even Ichigo, Who is the uber godmod, Couldn't beat it until he pulled another hollow form out of his ass. (And god knows people will be asking for a second hollow form soon)

This is a level of power that absolutely annhilates just about anyone. Letting anyone besides the race leader have it seems just a bit absurd to me, Were it not for the fact that then noone could beat him except another race leader, Therefore anhilating the chance of grabbing his rank through position battle, Which might actually be a good thing, As it would prevent all this political stuff in the arrancar. Arrancar live to fight, Not to grab higher ranks. This would make them focus more on fighting perhaps, maybe even TRAINING to make their character stronger, magical and mystical concept though it may be.

However people would complain of the race leader being to secure in his position or some shit (As if S.G. Yamamoto isn't secure) So we must relent on that point, Perhaps only open to the top three or four espada however.

Also, The Head admin of this site is not the type of man who would be stupid enough to do anything but implement a massive amount of training for such a powerful form, So worry not.

Although i still applaud you for bringing it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurreccion Segunda Etapa   Resurreccion Segunda Etapa I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 1:59 am

I also applaud you for bringing it up, but it was discussed by the staff in this forum's development. It won't be available by having it as a nobility or handed out as a freebie, even for me as I'm the Primera Espada. But yes, I'm glad you brought this up..as for the new hollow form, we will also discuss that as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurreccion Segunda Etapa   Resurreccion Segunda Etapa I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 2:44 pm

We'll this is a bit off track from the original meaning, But still on the same tangent.

Should anyone get a second hollow form?

Quite obviously not. The only person in the series to have ever displayed this is Ichigo, And he pulled it out of his ass in a lame plot twist. This second hollow form is apparently powerful enough to beat an Espada in Segunda Etapa without any trouble, which means that it is uncomphrehendingly powerful. Giving it to anyone would make their character so overpowered it would be sad.

Now my main point here is that how do we know ichigo isn't the only one who has it? And even so, Even if the main force of the visored showed use of it, I'd still vote against it's use in forums, as it'd make the roleplay massively unfair.

Don't follow the lead of a Gary Stu.

That's my two cents on the subject of second hollow forms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Resurreccion Segunda Etapa   Resurreccion Segunda Etapa I_icon_minitimeWed 04 Nov 2009, 10:05 pm

I believe we should implement it into the game, but make it quite clear that we're only allowing it on par with the Segunda Resurreccion, as that itself is extremely powerful. On a further note, each should have some hellish drawback, such as after its use the character is extremely drained and not in perfect form for up to three Real Time days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resurreccion Segunda Etapa   Resurreccion Segunda Etapa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resurreccion Segunda Etapa
Page 1 of 1