Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unsure

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Oct 2009, 12:39 pm

I must be honest: I love a lot of you guys, I really do. It has been fun coming to know lots of you guys since the original days of BO and SW, and then some after that. I can honestly say, however, that at this point I am honestly tired of RPing out Bleach and then the constant need to restart over and over again. These days I'm finding it harder and harder to return to actually RP more than chat with folks, and then the chatbox was distracting while trying to do work so just found my visits become more and more sparse. I don't believe I can be a proper admin at this point so I have removed myself from such responsibilities, and also deleted my characters at this time (although forgot to edit Mao out as leader so pardon my forgetfulness there). Also took the liberty of deleting Chesha's account because I don't think I'll be playing her either, but as for this account may keep it around for awhile as a sake of coming on to chat. We'll see, but I will try to be on msn more at least to talk to people since losing all contact would make me sad. Perhaps later I can come back to find a thriving SW and feel the old urge to rip open awesome posts that I can not only come to respect, but cherish as much as I do the days of old. However I just really, really need to pull away from Bleach for a long while before I can stand to look at another zanpakuto or some such profile.

Will possibly keep this account for the sake of talking via PMs, because I still love getting them from friends about whatever we happen to talk about - and not when its a "can you approve ____ for me?" so feel free to drop me a couple at whim. And sorry Temp for now nullifying your plan of capture ^^ Although I'm pleased since I'm also so damned tired of RP fighting and ridiculous shit coming up that its nice not to have to worry about out thinking people period. Really still weary from the last one I had to do on that other damned site.

Anyhoo, I shall now cut the long windedness and call it done

With much love
Mao, Sunari, Fei, and many other names
Always a person

Last edited by person on Thu 24 Dec 2009, 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 8:33 am

Going out to my friend's place tomorrow so don't expect me back until about Sunday or Monday depending on how busy I am when I get back ^^

~Mao/Chesha
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 10:39 am

Hmm...See you then, perhaps.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 10:42 am

Tata~

Hope to see you back soon.
Back to top Go down

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 10:18 pm

Mkayz so the forum loves me and auto-logged me on when I was just gonna check on some things, but won't be on until Sunday night now =.=;;
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 5:08 am

Hmm...must be another forumotion glitch.
Back to top Go down

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Nov 2009, 10:31 am

Yepz, I'm off again, but this time for Thanksgiving and I'm not taking my laptop with me (both for weight, convenience, and a necessary break from my interweb obsession). Have fun everybody, and I plan to be back around sometime Sunday night unless homework and the like is being especially troublesome ^^

~Mao and Chesha
Back to top Go down

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 11:47 am

Okay this is not a full absence but I am rather sorry about the lack of activity from myself this past while. Right now I am looking at a soon ending to another semester of college so I shall try to step it up sometime after the 19th when I go home and have settled back in there. Will try to get on a little more in the meantime but I also have a final paper for English, a final test for math (of which not so worried about), a skit for my Japanese class, and two finals on the last day for both Art History and The Holocaust classes, one of which I'm rather freaked about and the other I just want to do well on period.

Sorry about this, and I know its rather a lame excuse *bows* Have a nice day and hope to talk to people more often soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Character sheet

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 7:29 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 7:40 am

Okay, trying to get inspiration back, and sorry for not posting a proper absence but was stressed from shit I had to do for this last week of class. Anyhoo, I'm flying home tomorrow and have a Christmas party scheduled the next day. Somewhere between Monday and Wednesday I should return to posting and will try to even get back into the IC areas. Why Wednesday? Still have a sort of exam to do but its a take home one...so...yeah. Strange teacher. Sorry Okaz I'll try to post for Mao in the thread before I fly off ><

~ Mao and Chesha
Back to top Go down

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 11:50 am

First post has been edited to say it all.
Back to top Go down

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 4:45 pm

Aw....Well, at least you're still gonna be around every now and again, right?
Hope you come back some time to rp again.

Until Then,
--Zeran
Back to top Go down

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Dec 2009, 7:43 pm

Goodbye Mao, etc hope we will see you again someday.
P.S. Have a Merry Christmas.

-Flow-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unsure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsure   Unsure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unsure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Administration And Front Board :: Announcements :: Absence Zone-
Jump to: