Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Penoso's Bow

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Penoso's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Penoso's Bow   Penoso's Bow I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Oct 2009, 9:10 pm

Name: Baleno Prua (Lightning bow)

Manifestation: Penoso’s bow is in the shape of a normal longbow but it looks much different. A shield like barrier is attached to the bow over the handle of the bow. Two spikes jet out on each side from right below the grip and right above the sight window. The limbs of the bow look as if they were made up of some sort of twisted metal. The string is made up of silver reiatsu and it stretches from one nock to the other like a normal longbow. The shield mentioned before is reinforced with the same reiatsu used to make the string and the arrows.
Spoiler:

Arrow Description: Penoso sacrifices power for speed when using his bow. He can fire 100 arrows in succession without stopping a post. Although, he can fire arrows quickly they are not very strong. In fact they are about as strong as Uryuu's arrows. The arrows look as if they are strikes of lightning flying through the air, they leave a trail of light behind them and lite the area up if it is dark.

Quincy Bow/Glove/Cross/Armor Ability: When one of the arrows strikes the opponent it creates a small explosion of lightning causing the part of the body it struck to go temporarily numb. The duration of the numbness is equal to one second but for every other arrow the hits the exact same spot the time is increased by one second. ie: two arrows hit two second, three arrows three seconds (One second is equal to 0.1 of a post)

Family: Lightning

Techniques:

Doppio Sparo (Double Shot) : Penoso shoots one arrow then it immediately splits into two arrows, the two arrows fly outwards in a “V” shape. When they reach the target they immediately turn towards him/her aiming for the same spot. Cooldown 3 posts.

Last edited by Penoso on Tue 27 Oct 2009, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Penoso's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penoso's Bow   Penoso's Bow I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 9:40 pm

1,000 Arrows is too much unless they're just really that small and powerless, but generally being able to do that much of something is too much.

Please change "seconds" into a post count.

Little confused on your Doppio Sparo technique on the description: basically they combine again upon nearing the opponent? o.0 Does it do anything else?
Back to top Go down

Penoso's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penoso's Bow   Penoso's Bow I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:07 pm

#1: How about I edit in that they are as weak as Uryuu's would have been and only a hundred a post?

#2: Seconds would be 0.1 of a post I guess or 0.01 of a second maybe?

#3: They split off into two arrows then fly back towards each other before striking the opponent. So they connect at the tips when they hit the desired spot in a "V" style I guess they do nothing more then count as two arrows making it two seconds instead of one if they actualy hit the exact same spot.
Back to top Go down

Penoso's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penoso's Bow   Penoso's Bow I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:29 pm

All righty, I approve this message, I mean bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Penoso's Bow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Penoso's Bow   Penoso's Bow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Penoso's Bow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Creation/Registration :: Quincy Glove/Cross/Armor Registration :: Approved-
Jump to: