Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paksennarion's Abilities

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Paksennarion's Abilities - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2009, 6:13 pm

It is supposed to be used outside of any fights.

Paksennarion wrote:
If it would ease your mind, it makes sense that Paks would need to be calm in order to use the technique as she has to mentally induce this physical state which would take severe concentration. Thereby she cannot use it in battle, etc.

Anywho's, I said I'd drop it since it's a bad technique to begin with. There are other ways to achieve the RP effect I was looking for when I created the technique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2009, 7:17 pm

Good. Then we're all back to Square one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 5:37 am

Technique One ~ Doll - This technique allows Paks to use some of her energy and embed it into an object. Basically, what this amounts to is limited animation depending on how much energy she put into the object. This only effects inanimate objects. The animation itself is more of a breath of life, as the object takes on its own will so to speak for however long the energy inside it can sustain motion.

This does not afford the effected object anything other than maneuverability and a somewhat sentient personality lacking intelligence other than what is required to move. Because it is Paks' energy which created this "life" she is anchored to the object and thus can effect it with her abilities through the link even if they are not within sight of each other. If the object is animated for an extended period of time it may begin to develop a mind of sorts, including memory and a limited ability to think.

Cooldown - 6 posts

- Yeahs. Just accept, I need to go make a pet kitteh. XP

Just to clarify, the effected object can move around, and purr and whatnot, but this in no way effects other people. Unless they like purring kitteh's, in which case it may make people happy. ^^
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 1:19 pm

Hm...so when it runs out of energy, then it can no longer move? Okay. I just don't want to see anything building sized animated, or anything else that could possible do damage. That said, I deem this as approved.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Nov 2009, 3:11 pm

...Lemme just say that the size of the object is in direct proportion to how much energy this requires as well as how long it lasts.

That said, I'm really only going to use this for my kitteh, and Paks will keep adding energy to it so that it doesn't die 'cause I really want a robot kitteh. (And kitteh's are small by the way, 'cause they're cuter that way.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2009, 6:20 pm

I've edited the original power. For comprehension as well as personal reasons. It's basically the same, just missing a few of the things it had before and condensed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paksennarion's Abilities   Paksennarion's Abilities - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paksennarion's Abilities
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2