Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Copy-righted material!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Copy-righted material!!! Empty
PostSubject: Copy-righted material!!!   Copy-righted material!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2009, 4:38 am

Everything within this forum is copy righted to its original creator, Aeolus Ambrose. This inculdes the rules, the descriptions, the information, and everything else here. There are few exceptions to this, one good example of an exception would be the characters. Each character you, the members, make are copy righted not to me, but you, the creator of said character. The same would go for anything else the members creates, such as powers, abilities, and the information in profiles, or an idea they might bring to attention.

Plagiarism is wrong and not welcome on any professional forum, much more so a Role-playing forum. No one likes to have others steal their ideas and creations, then have the stealer take claim to the persons idea. I say once more, leave plagiarism at the door.

Any plagiarism done to this forum, or someone on this forum will be dealt with properly. Do not steal from this forum!

Now, forgive me if I seemed to run on there, but I cannot stress it enough! Create, don't steal.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Copy-righted material!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Administration And Front Board :: The Golden Laws-
Jump to: