Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Denjaro and Lojaiso

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Denjaro and Lojaiso Empty
PostSubject: Denjaro and Lojaiso   Denjaro and Lojaiso I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 7:32 pm

Name of Res: Lojaiso

Sealed Zanpaktou description:yellow hilt with a circular guard

Command Phrase: Shock, Lojaiso!

Type: Lightning

Resurreccion Description: Denjaro's mask now covers the whole top of his head including his eyes. Denjaro now has a staff with a reaper kind of blade on it. Except there is a chain on the blade inside the staff and Denjaro can spin the blade and throw and such... Denjaro still has his normal clothes except that his arms and legs have a lot more muscle which is basically like a boost in strength from releasing your res. They are basically the white-skin thing that arrancars get in their ress.

Ultimate Ability/Attack: (like a super-mega-ultra thunderstorm!) Clouds form in the sky and lightning strikes the enemy over and over again. 6 lightning bolts can hit the opponent from all sides. This lightning is special, whatever body part that the lightning hits is paralyzed for your next post. So to say if the opponent's arm is hit by the lighting, goodbye arm for your next post. Unless the opponent has some magical healing abilites, that arm can't be used. So basically, there is a way out, you just have to be able to dodge really well. Or... counterattack without being hit. Also, this rarely happens but if all 6 lightning bolts hit you, then your whole body is paralyzed for your next post. Basically because if all 6 bolts hit you in all directions, you're kind of hurt in almost every way. (to reassure you i don't godmode, i wouldn't kill them right when they're paralyzed, i would post that I'm "about" to attack like id say the lightning was an inch away. The next post they'd have time to recooperate and dodge.)

Techniques:

Lightning bolt: Denjaro can throw 10 lightning bolts at his opponent for that battle. So basically, lightning appears from his hand and it is thrown at the enemy. But again, i can only use one lightning bolt at a time and i have 10 bolts for that battle.

Shock Shield: Lightning appears all around Denjaro creating a sphere like shield.
Lasts for 3 posts unless it's attacked with equal force as the defense it gives. Cooldown is 3 posts

Thunder disruption: An extremely loud thunder is heard and the opponents reiatsu is lost. They lose control of their reiatsu and Denjaro's reiatsu is concealed by the thunder's effects. Basically, the thunder goes through the ears of the opponent and would effect the central nervous system. But the thunder is only designed to mess with the parts that control the reiatsu. The parts are really just the nerves that control how much reiatsu you release, to use it, and the sensing nerve for it. Since basically everything you do is connected to the brain which is in the central nervous system which is nerves. They all start out somewhere.
Lasts for 3 posts. Cooldown is 4 posts.

(and yes, i did rip off The Haitian from another site. All the credit for the fancy letters and such go to him!!! XD)

Last edited by Denjaro on Thu 18 Jun 2009, 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denjaro and Lojaiso   Denjaro and Lojaiso I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 8:05 pm

So the limb can't be paralyzed for the entire battle. Period.

The second tech is fine.

The third tech isn't properly explained. I don't get it really. So just by hearing the noice, im loosing control over my Reitsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denjaro and Lojaiso   Denjaro and Lojaiso I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 8:12 pm

allright. i understand the limb thing. but i'll change the speed of lightning thing. and i'll explain the third tech more.

edited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denjaro and Lojaiso   Denjaro and Lojaiso I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Jun 2009, 8:22 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Denjaro and Lojaiso   Denjaro and Lojaiso I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Sep 2009, 10:05 pm

Delete this thread Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Denjaro and Lojaiso   Denjaro and Lojaiso I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Denjaro and Lojaiso
Page 1 of 1