Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sombra Venganza

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sombra Venganza Empty
PostSubject: Sombra Venganza   Sombra Venganza I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 1:35 am

Name of Res: Sombra Venganza

Sealed Zanpaktou description: It looks a like an elaborate, renaissance-type sword with a silver blade
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Command Phrase: Spread

Family: Shadow/Dark

Resurreccion Description: The exact image
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ultimate Ability/Attack: Twilight - Incognito's Resurection's ultimate ability is to shift an area from one of the parallel dimensions into his current battlefield. To do so, Incognito must use an immense amount of reatsu, and the summoning of the dimension lasts one whole turn. When the dimension is summoned, the area around the fighters turns dim and shadowy, making it very hard to searate the actual object from a shadowy illusion, since all the object, the ground, the air around the person gets corrupted and mutilated by the Shadow, showing the true meaning of a New Dimension. However, while the dimension is new and alien to Incongito's opponents, to Incognito himself - it's like the ocean to a shark, or sky to a hawk. For Incongito, it looks like the enemy's movement's are slowed, however it's Incongito whos speed gets significantly increased. Lasts 4 turns, 4 turns cooldown

Techniques:
Avatar of Vengeance - Incognito is able to manipulate his own shadow, to form a shadow figure, which looks like it's Incognito's clone. The shadow that is used, is mixed with Incognito's reatsu (therefore, it can cause physical damage >>) The shadow clone is much, much larger and taller than Incognito is (similar to Komamura's golem, but slightly smaller). Incognito is able to control all the Avatar's movements - since the Avatar is made out of Incognito's shadow, he is invulnerable to any physical attacks, however he can still be harmed by any elemental, reatsu or kido attack. The weakness of that technique is Light. Since Avatar is made out of shadow, mixed with Incognito's reatsu its strength depends heavily on the amount of shadow around, making night - the perfect time for Incogito's battle, and Day - the worst

Shadow Storm - Incognito is able to manipulate all the shadow around him, forming it into numerous shadow blades, that swirl around Incognito acting both in a defensive and offensive manner, since Incognito is able to manipulate their movement. The shadow that is used, is mixed with Incognito's reatsu (therefore, it can cause physical damage >>) The darker the battlefield is - the more shadow is around Incognito, the more blades the Espada can create. Again, this technique is weak against Light, since the amount of the blades Incognito can create, depends strongly on amount of shadow. However, physical attacks do work on the shadow blades, just like other kinds, like reatsu based attacks, can deflect the blades depending on the amount of reatsu put into it, and the amount of blades that are attacking. Lasts 3 turns, 3 turns cooldown

Shadow Mist - Incognito opens his mouth, releasing an immense amount of his retasu, which takes a form of a thick, black, shadowy gas, which quickly spreads through the battlefield. The nature of that mist, is that it is able to completily block Incognito's opponnet's from feeling anybody's reatsu. It also acts as the normal mist, significantly limiting the opponent's ability to see and hear. It lasts 4 posts, each post, Incognito's enemy's sight and hearing gets more reduced. Since the shadow is Incognito's natural element, he can freely see and move through the mist - 7 posts cooldown
Back to top Go down

Sombra Venganza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sombra Venganza   Sombra Venganza I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 6:23 pm

So the shadows only do damage and do physical damage when reiatsu is put into them, correct?
Back to top Go down

Sombra Venganza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sombra Venganza   Sombra Venganza I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 9:41 pm

well reatsu is automatically put in the since they are basically MADE out of shadows mixed with reatsu
Back to top Go down

Sombra Venganza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sombra Venganza   Sombra Venganza I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 7:58 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Sombra Venganza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sombra Venganza   Sombra Venganza I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 9:43 pm

thanks ^^ oh and ill finish my rp sample whenever i can. exams time, sorry ><
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sombra Venganza Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sombra Venganza   Sombra Venganza I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sombra Venganza
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Administration And Front Board :: Recycle Bin/Aka Trash Can-
Jump to: