Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bount, Xanos Talon. [NF]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Bount, Xanos Talon. [NF] Empty
PostSubject: The Bount, Xanos Talon. [NF]   The Bount, Xanos Talon. [NF] I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 3:25 pm

Bount

Name: Xanos Talon

Visual Age: 20

Real Age: 1000

Description: Assuming description is appearance, because i'm lazy to look at others.
Spoiler:

Personality: Though generally seen as a laid-back, jovial fellow, this side of Xanos is deceptively different from his cunning and serious side of his personality, when the situation warrants it. Despite his carefree attitude, his speech is always polite, though it is sometimes sarcastic. He can also seem serious, but his tone doesn't seem so. Some people notes that he tends to go over the top with whatever he becomes passionate about. He sometimes describes himself as a 'mere honest, handsome, perverted man.'

Xanos can usually be found near the scene of an important event, most of the time when it's a bit too late, but will rarely step in to intervene, preferring to be in control from outside. After the event is over , he kindly pops up and helps the side he deems fit.

History: 1-5
Xanos' mother and father were both Bounts, they both knew that their kid would also be a Bount. But, they didn't plan on telling their child until he or she were grown up. It was a late night on 15/5/1886, Xanos' mother gave birth to Xanos. The two parents had always wanted a boy, which they did receive a baby boy. But this baby was born with white hair, very odd for the human being.

Xanos was raised by two wealthy parents, since the whole famliy was rich, but was seperated into branches. Xanos here happened to be in the main branch of the family, the main people to pass down the Bount tradition. It wasn't long till Xanos had found out about his Bount powers, it was on his 5th birthday, his grandfather had told him. Xanos beleived it of course, as most young kids beleieved almost anything they were told. His grandfather demonstrated his powers of a bount and revealed a ball of light floating in the air, it's voice was female. First Xanos didn't quite understand what a Bount was and decided to use other Bounts dolls to play with. But then, he was told again on another birthday.

6-10
His father knew that Xanos' grandfather had told him about his Bounto powers, on this day, Xanos' father decided to get Xanos to know what doll he had. Everything was quick, quick, quick. No one cared about how young Xanos was, they all wanted him to receive his powers and get to training, the families past was quite dark and evil, they had taken souls prisoners. It was like some sort of kingdom to them.

It was when Xanos was 7 he got to know how to really control his doll, and this was the period he ditched the family. He had seen everything. All these souls in some sort of sphere to keep them in. Xanos was still young here, he was a nature type person, a happy peson. He didn't like to see anyone get hurt or anything, even souls.

Crappy, yes i know. It was just because i copied everything from BO Surprised

Last edited by Xanos Talon on Tue 02 Jun 2009, 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bount, Xanos Talon. [NF]   The Bount, Xanos Talon. [NF] I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Jun 2009, 5:50 pm

Read the character template thread and read the message in read >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bount, Xanos Talon. [NF]   The Bount, Xanos Talon. [NF] I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 9:15 am

Fine, whatever. I just felt like using a different template -.-
After all, the way i did it explained abit more about Xnaos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bount, Xanos Talon. [NF]   The Bount, Xanos Talon. [NF] I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Jun 2009, 6:32 pm

No I mean like we're focusing on getting shinigami and arrancar is what I mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bount, Xanos Talon. [NF]   The Bount, Xanos Talon. [NF] I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 8:39 am

I see... But i don't want to become a Shingami or an Arrancar. Do I have to become one of the two?
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

PostSubject: Re: The Bount, Xanos Talon. [NF]   The Bount, Xanos Talon. [NF] I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2009, 10:31 pm

Yeah, you have to be one of those. We are trying to get shinigami and arrancar, and no others. So, right now you cannot be anything else.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bount, Xanos Talon. [NF]   The Bount, Xanos Talon. [NF] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bount, Xanos Talon. [NF]
Page 1 of 1