Bleach Soulwarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Soulwarriors

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mu Hi Yo whats up

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mu Hi Yo whats up Empty
PostSubject: Mu Hi Yo whats up   Mu Hi Yo whats up I_icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 3:28 pm

I'll help or give aid if you guys need it.... just gotta inform me of what is going on
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Mu Hi Yo whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mu Hi Yo whats up   Mu Hi Yo whats up I_icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 1:48 am

We're more or less restarting the forum over Kerin, as for what you can do I'll have a talk with the other two and figure out wether you can or not.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com

Mu Hi Yo whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mu Hi Yo whats up   Mu Hi Yo whats up I_icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 2:18 am

Wither I can or not... sounds awfully resentful, I'm offering, a simple yea sure, or no thank you would be okay.... not like I wasn't staff here before <.<
Back to top Go down
Nebula Cana
Admin
Nebula Cana

Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Character sheet
Name: Shishigami Jubei
Race: Arrancar.
Ranking: Decima/Cero Espada.

Mu Hi Yo whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mu Hi Yo whats up   Mu Hi Yo whats up I_icon_minitimeTue 26 May 2009, 4:22 am

Alright, ok I think you're taking what I said the wrong way. What I meant to say was, I would talk to them and find out what you can do to help out. Sorry, i typed that out when half asleep so the wording was wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://soulwarriors.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Mu Hi Yo whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mu Hi Yo whats up   Mu Hi Yo whats up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mu Hi Yo whats up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Soulwarriors :: Administration And Front Board :: Recycle Bin/Aka Trash Can-
Jump to: